The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- 'Milk Music', Samsung unveils a music streaming service – The Westside Story
- Hubble Telescope Shattering Asteroid (Video) – Guardian Liberty Voice
- Privacy Groups Bring WhatsApp Worries to FTC's Door – E-Commerce Times
- Apple and Google Dominate the Mobile World According to ComScore – Design & Trend
- Indian-origin engineers create device for faster wireless technology – Zee News
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA – PCWorld (blog)
- Poison gas around a nearby star hints at violent comet collisions – Los Angeles Times
- Miracle Machine Lets You Make Wine From Water In Your Kitchen – CrazyEngineers
- This concept smartwatch has me drooling ! [xpost r/design]
- Margaret Thatcher's armoured bus for sale.
- Winter is just about over but this portable rechargeable hand warmer is pretty cool
- How To Reduce Data Usage On Your Smartphone
- Micromax Canvas knight
- Blocks: The customisable smart watch concept
- Please recommend me a 32" LED 1080p TV. Budget is ~$400.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 : Smartphone with impressive features.
- Start Your Weekend Right With This DIY Drink Mixing Arduino Project
- Windows Phone Surpasses BlackBerry In The US Despite Flat Market Share
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Omate, CarPlay, And Hoverboards… Oh My!
- Pebble Appstore Comes To Android, Alongside New Partner Apps From eBay, Evernote And TWC
- Samsung Debuts Milk Music, A New Free (For Now) Streaming Radio Service For Galaxy Smartphones
- Commercial Drones Are Now Legal, According To Federal Ruling
- HP Releases Another Cheap Android Tablet
- Apple Adds Support For External Retina Displays In Recent OS X Beta
- Malware designed to take over cameras and record audio enters Google Play
- First OS X 10.9.3 beta improves support for 4K displays
- Thursday Dealmaster: A very fast Samsung SSD for a very low price
- New “Snowden Phone” likely not quite up to Snowden-level standards
- Microsoft is a “2.5-trick pony” according to Steve Ballmer
- AMD touts new low-cost desktop chipset, calls Intel’s a “dead-end”
- The streaming stick wars begin with Roku’s purple dongle
- Samsung’s KitKat update seems to remove benchmark-boosting “shenanigans”
- Aereo's internet TV service in Denver and Salt Lake City shuts down today
- Oppo's Find 7 smartphone poses for glamour shots, two weeks early
- DoubleTwist's new app lets you save iTunes Radio tracks to your PC
- Daily Roundup: Samsung's Milk Music, a stun gun-equipped drone and more!
- 500px now lets Prime sellers keep most of the cash from their photos
- T-Mobile's tweaked Simple Choice plans come with more data, unlimited international texting
- We're live from SXSW Interactive 2014!
- We carved a custom bottle opener with the free Easel web app
- Behold the New 3,296-piece Lego Star Wars Sandcrawler!
- What if Game of Thrones characters couldn't remember other characters?
- The Weirdest Thing on the Internet Tonight: High Wit Me
- Awesome dad built an even more awesome Batpod motorcycle for his kids
- Watch construction cranes come to life and dance in a fun light show
- This super nifty one armed robot is better at ping pong than you
- I don't recall Indiana Jones IV being so damn terrible (but it is)
- 2 Live Crew: Pretty Woman
Hear that? It’s the trademark THX sound you hear before movies. Now you can watch those movies on LG’s new THX-certified LH90 series of LED-backlit HDTVs that have finally arrived on U.S. soil. The trio of 1080p HDTVs, which are the first to receive the THX certification here in the US, feature TruMotion 240Hz technology. [...]Read more...
After last week’s announcement, one would expect Nikon to take a breather, but they’re at it again, revealing four new Coolpix cameras including the world’s first camera with a built-in projector. With one touch, the Nikon Coolpix S1000pj can project images up to 40 inches at 2 meters with a VGA resolution. A remote is [...]Read more...
Fashion and Technology both commonly focus on innovation. Luckily for us consumers, these two worlds have been on constant dialogue these days – giving us innovative products but with design aesthetics. In what is called a blend of the ‘commercial and fantastical’, collaboration between top electronic firms and high fashion connoisseurs have proven to be [...]Read more...
I, for one, think that weighing scales need a redesign. The idea of checking your weight may be a hard task to handle for some, while for others with privileged genes, it’s a guilty pleasure. Still, for those of us not blessed with 20/20 vision, it is an arduous job to stand and squint so [...]Read more...
Nikon seems to have been pretty busy as of late. They announced two new cameras (the D300s and the D3000), and two new lenses (the AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm F/2.8G ED VR II, and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18–200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II) all in one day. First, the new Nikon D300s. It is very similar to [...]Read more...