The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- How to get the lowest prices on Apple's mid-2014 MacBook Pros with instant … – Apple Insider
- Facebook Moves Mobile Chat Users To The Separate Messenger App – Forbes
- Twitter's user growth beats targets, shares skyrocket – Reuters
- Preparations for the update to OS X 10.10, Yosemite – Bangkok Post
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise – PCWorld
- Research reveals sea turtle hatchlings use sound – WWSB ABC 7
- EA, Microsoft Launching 'Netflix of Games' – PC Magazine
- Microsoft Gives Employees Sneak Peek At New 'Selfie' Phone – CBS Local
- Reddit 101
- Budget Smartphone Costing £26 Launched in India
- Apple gives Retina MacBook Pros a speed boost ahead of Yosemite rollout
- The power of a TC-Helicon vocal harmony processor. Guy uses a MIDI keyboard to generate a plethora of harmonies from only 2 solo vocal tracks while covering a popular song. Sounds pretty sweet.
- 5" Phone Decisions
- 4 Cool Gadget Concepts We Would All Love To See Invented..
- Fully functional microscope built entirely out of Legos
- Can i use a powerbank (5500ma) to power any 5v device?
- Atheer Labs Releases A First Enterprise Developer Kit For Its 3D, Wearable Glasses
- EA Launches A $30 Per Year Netflix For Games On Xbox One
- Apple TV Gets CNBC And FOX NOW Channels
- New Drobo Mini Networked Hard Drive Now Comes With SSDs, Ruggedized Flash Array
- Mota $99 3D Printer: Too Good To Be True
- Apple Updates Retina MacBook Pros With Better Specs
- The TouchPico Projector Turns Any Surface Into A Giant Android Touchscreen
- Case Remote Lets You Wirelessly Control Your DSLR Camera From A Phone
- “Mac Mini (Mid 2014)” briefly appears in Apple support document
- Retina MacBook Pros get faster CPUs, more RAM, and a few price cuts
- The great Ars experiment—free and open source software on a smartphone?!
- Android crypto blunder exposes users to highly privileged malware
- Multiple reports say Google and Motorola are planning a Nexus phablet
- Microsoft takes aim at Siri (again) with first Cortana ad
- Microsoft readying next Windows Phone update with folders, 7-inch screens
- Special delivery: The Marines are getting a self-driving “jeep”
- Playdate: We're livestreaming 'The Last of Us: Remastered' on PS4!
- Netflix cut a deal with AT&T, just like the ones with Verizon and Comcast
- Canon's new PowerShot cameras are for super-zoom lovers
- Evernote turns your prose into published books
- Instagram quietly (and slowly) launches Snapchat rival, Bolt
- Twitter's active user growth continued to improve this quarter
- US Army researchers weigh the benefits of 3D-printed warhead parts
- Here's what the phone unlocking bill means, and how it affects our future
- Netflix Is Also Shelling Out to AT&T For Better Streaming
- Scientists reveal the secrets of mysterious ship found under 9/11 ruins
- This Rubik's Cube Fridge Will Forever Be Unsolved
- Instagram's Snapchat Rival, Bolt, Just Launched In 3 Non-US Countries
- Idiocracy Is a Cruel Movie And You Should Be Ashamed For Liking It
- The Moon Might Be Littered With Fossils From Ancient Earth
- Your Chance to Help Make a 70-Foot Car Juggling Robot a Reality Is Here
- Can These Sunglasses Make You Happy?
Hear that? It’s the trademark THX sound you hear before movies. Now you can watch those movies on LG’s new THX-certified LH90 series of LED-backlit HDTVs that have finally arrived on U.S. soil. The trio of 1080p HDTVs, which are the first to receive the THX certification here in the US, feature TruMotion 240Hz technology. […]Read more...
After last week’s announcement, one would expect Nikon to take a breather, but they’re at it again, revealing four new Coolpix cameras including the world’s first camera with a built-in projector. With one touch, the Nikon Coolpix S1000pj can project images up to 40 inches at 2 meters with a VGA resolution. A remote is […]Read more...
Fashion and Technology both commonly focus on innovation. Luckily for us consumers, these two worlds have been on constant dialogue these days – giving us innovative products but with design aesthetics. In what is called a blend of the ‘commercial and fantastical’, collaboration between top electronic firms and high fashion connoisseurs have proven to be […]Read more...
I, for one, think that weighing scales need a redesign. The idea of checking your weight may be a hard task to handle for some, while for others with privileged genes, it’s a guilty pleasure. Still, for those of us not blessed with 20/20 vision, it is an arduous job to stand and squint so […]Read more...
Nikon seems to have been pretty busy as of late. They announced two new cameras (the D300s and the D3000), and two new lenses (the AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm F/2.8G ED VR II, and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18–200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II) all in one day. First, the new Nikon D300s. It is very similar to […]Read more...