The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Sony Hack Reveals U.S. Can't Protect Business From Attack – Bloomberg
- Scientists Use Mathematical Model to Recreate How Yellowstone Hot Springs … – Tech Times
- Amazon Updates Its Fire Phone But Who Cares – News Every day
- Watch: World's Deepest Fish Lurks 5 Miles Down in Mariana Trench – National Geographic
- Footage showing Orion's fiery re-entry into Earth's atmosphere released by NASA – West Texas News
- Dish Network's latest squabble turns off Fox News, Business channels – Engadget
- T-Mobile Sets Up $90 Million Cramming Refund Program, Sprint Next? – Viral Global News
- Google sues Mississippi Attorney General 'for doing MPAA's dirty work' – The Register
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- The First Domestic Robot That Tracks Intruders – iCamPRO FHD
- Arlo: a smart home security camera with iOS/Android compatibility
- Looking to get a projector for my room. Suggestions?
- A Cocoon For Your Home: Smart Household Security
- Anyone have experience with pēq home automation? (Smarthome stuff)
- Mission Possible? BlackBerry Lends Boeing A Hand On Self-Destructing Smartphone — (Insert Blackberry Self-Destructing for Years by Itself Without Any Help Joke here…)
- My Grandpa loves gadgets but has trouble with new technology. What should I get him for Christmas?
- The Internet Of Things Is Not A Shiny New Toy
- Hands On With The Blackberry Classic
- Apple Responds To BBC Panorama’s Portrayal Of Supplier Conditions
- EDI Is Trying To Kickstart The Classic Dive Watch
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: BlackBerry, Bar-Tending Robots, And Drones
- This Board Lets You Give Any Arduino Project Predator-Style Heat Vision
- Tesla To Begin Model S Battery Swap Pilot Program Next Week
- Canary Home Security System Has Finally Started Shipping
- Report: “Android M” to support use as a car infotainment OS
- NASA just e-mailed a wrench to space
- Dealmaster: Get an Asus 15.6-inch laptop for $199
- Skype Translator is the most futuristic thing I’ve ever used
- Duck Hunt’s Virtual Console debut, and why the original hates your new TV
- AnandTech snapped up by parent company of Tom’s Hardware and LaptopMag
- Keep living in the past with the BlackBerry Classic
- The Dealmaster has a Windows 7 Pro-packing Dell laptop for $649.99
- Bitcoin exec to spend two years behind bars for Silk Road transactions
- Dish Network's latest squabble turns off Fox News, Business channels
- Judge says police can create fake Instagram accounts to see photos
- The future of VR, how the NFL uses the Surface Pro 2 and other stories you might've missed this week
- The US wants China's help blocking North Korean hackers
- Google+ can automatically 'enhance' your mobile video recordings
- Evernote now adds context to your memos on Android and Windows
- Here's what astronauts aboard Orion will see during re-entry
- The secret engine technology that made the SR-71 the fastest plane ever
- 5-year-old girl discussing Leia's slave outfit with her dad is pure gold
- Watch Freaks and Geeks, an Awesome Show From a More Peaceful Time
- Hozier's "Take Me to Church" Will Haunt You But That's a Good Thing
- Report: US Wants China to Stop North Korean Hacks with "Blocking Action"
- Which Gadgets Get You Through the Holidays?
- First Drone Launches at FAA Test Site in Nevada, Crashes Immediately
- North Korea Wants to Work With the US to Investigate the Sony Hack
Hear that? It’s the trademark THX sound you hear before movies. Now you can watch those movies on LG’s new THX-certified LH90 series of LED-backlit HDTVs that have finally arrived on U.S. soil. The trio of 1080p HDTVs, which are the first to receive the THX certification here in the US, feature TruMotion 240Hz technology. […]Read more...
After last week’s announcement, one would expect Nikon to take a breather, but they’re at it again, revealing four new Coolpix cameras including the world’s first camera with a built-in projector. With one touch, the Nikon Coolpix S1000pj can project images up to 40 inches at 2 meters with a VGA resolution. A remote is […]Read more...
Fashion and Technology both commonly focus on innovation. Luckily for us consumers, these two worlds have been on constant dialogue these days – giving us innovative products but with design aesthetics. In what is called a blend of the ‘commercial and fantastical’, collaboration between top electronic firms and high fashion connoisseurs have proven to be […]Read more...
I, for one, think that weighing scales need a redesign. The idea of checking your weight may be a hard task to handle for some, while for others with privileged genes, it’s a guilty pleasure. Still, for those of us not blessed with 20/20 vision, it is an arduous job to stand and squint so […]Read more...
Nikon seems to have been pretty busy as of late. They announced two new cameras (the D300s and the D3000), and two new lenses (the AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm F/2.8G ED VR II, and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18–200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II) all in one day. First, the new Nikon D300s. It is very similar to […]Read more...