The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Rangeomorphs Could Be Earliest Example of Reproduction in Complex Organism – NBCNews.com
- Centre bans hundreds of porn sites, is it the end of achhi raatein? – IBNLive
- Experts Were Asked About Their First Drive Impressions on the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V – Times Gazette
- Xbox Live and ID@Xbox indie games coming to HoloLens – Engadget
- Buzz Aldrin's travel expenses for mission to moon and back: $33.31 – CNN
- Organizations Introduce New Do Not Track Policy for Internet Browsing – InfoToday.com
- Siri may soon be able to take a message for you – Washington Post
- AT&T introduces first nationwide TV/wireless offer – Washington Post
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- X15 Flamethrower: For just $1,600, you can buy a flamethrower that spits fire 50 feet into the air
- Electric Happaratus glove enables wood and stone to be sculpted by hand
- Density sensor: Tiny sensor tells you when your favorite places are crowded
- Do you still remember your game controller? A look at the evolution of modern video game controllers
- Mini camera that can record.
- Intel Core i7-5775C Review: The unwanted desktop Broadwell has one neat trick
- August smart lock turns the Apple Watch into a set of house keys
- Bohemian Guitars Returns With Something That Will Encourage Ukulele Lady To Like You
- Sony’s New Phones Are Perfect For Snapchat, Yet No One Will Buy Them
- “Soft” Sensors Are Breaking Into Four Major Industries
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Tesla, Windows 10, Top Gear, And OUYA
- Nvidia Issues Recall For Shield Tablets After Overheating Poses Fire Hazard
- Apple To Release New Apple TV In September, Report Says
- JustTheBell Is Just The Bell
- HTC Spends Nearly $10M On A 15% Stake In Virtual Reality Platform WEVR
- Op-ed: How I gave up alternating current
- Google Minus: Google keeps backing all the wrong social products
- Pinnacle to sell luxury double-watch that includes an Apple Watch on the back
- We’re hiring! Are you a grade-A gadget lover and tech reviewer in NYC?
- Soylent 2.0 is coming—pre-mixed, in a bottle
- I finally kicked cable TV to the curb
- Video: Watch Ars glide awkwardly in an alleyway on a SoloWheel
- Windows 10’s weirdly disjointed music, video, and store apps
- Largest plane in the world to perform test flights in 2016
- EFF is building a stronger 'Do Not Track' browser setting
- Xbox Live and ID@Xbox indie games coming to HoloLens
- 'Guitar Hero Live' is a karaoke simulator
- What's on your HDTV: 'Innerspace' Blu-ray, 'True Detective' finale
- Hacks turn Square's reader into a card-stealing machine
- Researchers create a worm that infects Macs silently and permanently
- 'Gunjack,' a VR space shooter that puts you in the cockpit
- Movie Studios Seek SOPA Power Through Broad Site-Blocking Order
- This Is Probably The Weirdest Bridge In The World
- A Private High-Speed Network Will Help Researchers Do Better Science
- I Want To Build All These Amazing Alternative Lighthouses
- The Far Side of the Sun Gets Its Moment to Shine
- Ikea Is Buying Up Whole Forests, and So Is Apple
- What Should We Name The Drought?
- Drought Is Coming For Your IPAs Next, Beer-Drinkers
Hear that? It’s the trademark THX sound you hear before movies. Now you can watch those movies on LG’s new THX-certified LH90 series of LED-backlit HDTVs that have finally arrived on U.S. soil. The trio of 1080p HDTVs, which are the first to receive the THX certification here in the US, feature TruMotion 240Hz technology. […]Read more...
After last week’s announcement, one would expect Nikon to take a breather, but they’re at it again, revealing four new Coolpix cameras including the world’s first camera with a built-in projector. With one touch, the Nikon Coolpix S1000pj can project images up to 40 inches at 2 meters with a VGA resolution. A remote is […]Read more...
Fashion and Technology both commonly focus on innovation. Luckily for us consumers, these two worlds have been on constant dialogue these days – giving us innovative products but with design aesthetics. In what is called a blend of the ‘commercial and fantastical’, collaboration between top electronic firms and high fashion connoisseurs have proven to be […]Read more...
I, for one, think that weighing scales need a redesign. The idea of checking your weight may be a hard task to handle for some, while for others with privileged genes, it’s a guilty pleasure. Still, for those of us not blessed with 20/20 vision, it is an arduous job to stand and squint so […]Read more...
Nikon seems to have been pretty busy as of late. They announced two new cameras (the D300s and the D3000), and two new lenses (the AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm F/2.8G ED VR II, and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18–200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II) all in one day. First, the new Nikon D300s. It is very similar to […]Read more...