The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Featuring a 3-Sided Youm Flexible Display? – Android Headlines – Android News
- LADEE ends mission with planned impact on the moon – Spaceflight Now
- Heartbleed Bug: What is it, Who is handling our security – Inferse
- 'We Are Afraid of Google': A German Media Mogul Tells It Like It Is – Motherboard
- Two-Stage Laser Could Make Rain, Lightning – Photonics.com
- SpaceX Celebrates Controlled Landing of Falcon 9 Rocket After Mission – Latin Post
- Why did Nike fire most of its Nike FuelBand team? – Atlanta Journal Constitution
- This Hack Gives Siri Awesome New Powers – Discovery News
- This allows blind people to read written text, pretty neat.
- Irish school children are building worlds for the Oculus Rift
- For those smarter than I. How come we're not playing PSP level games on our smartphones or tablets?
- Google files patent for camera-embedded contact lens
- Sony Xperia Z2 or Nokia Lumia 1520?? Recommendations needed for my next gadget buying. Pls suggest ppl
- Looking for a plain blu-ray player
- What the Heck Is a Modular Smartphone, and Why Might I Want One?
- Radical Finnish redesign of the wood-axe. This is rather cool.
- Nike Says The FuelBand Isn’t Dead, New Color Options Coming
- 214 Technologies Is Crowdfunding A Smart Doorbell Called Chui
- Canary Smart Home Security Shows Off Its Smartphone App For The First Time
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Siri Hack, Amazon Smartphone, And Galaxy Gear
- Nest Uses Its Data To Turn Electric Utilities Into Cash Cows
- The Xbox One Still Lags Behind The PS4
- The Rufus Cuff’s Size And Features Lord Over Puny Smartwatches
- Chromebooks Could Soon Be Unlocked Automatically When Your Smartphone Is Near
- Ask Ars: The best way to use a lithium-ion battery, redux
- Longaccess is your Swiss bank for personal data
- Hands-on with Ubuntu Touch 14.04: Coming along, but miles to go
- Nespresso “open-sources” coffee pod business under government pressure
- Google misses Q1 2014 earnings with $15.42 billion in revenue
- Taking Google’s modular, upgradeable smartphone from concept to reality
- Google overhauls Android camera app with new interface and bokeh effects
- Neil Young’s music-player Kickstarter closes at $6.2 million
- Audi's latest hybrid concept car takes the TT family offroad, with 408HP under the hood
- Weekends with Engadget: Windows Phone 8.1 and Gear 2 reviews, the anonymous internet and more!
- Feedback Loop: E3 expectations, first MP3 player and password managers!
- Rufus Cuff wants to dominate the wearable market and your forearm
- Google Trends email alerts will guarantee you never miss another cat meme
- Play: The frantic, fun and infuriating Trials Fusion
- OnePlus One phone and its swappable covers leak out in new pictures
- AllCast's screen-mirroring magic arrives on Amazon's Fire TV App Store
- This Week's Top Comedy Video: If Miyazaki Films Were Like Other Anime
- Take a Sip of a 3,300-Year-Old Danish Beer
- Electronic Monocle Uses Biofeedback to Track Your Favorite Websites
- LED Lights Are Ruining Laundry Detergent's White-Brightening Trick
- And now one freakin' huge explosion
- Anti-Bus Laws, High Rents, and Pee: What's Ruining Our Cities This Week
- This week in Tech Reads: the biological basis behind yawning, the suspicious backroom deals that und
- U.S. Gov't Changed Your HealthCare.gov Password Because of Heartbleed
Hear that? It’s the trademark THX sound you hear before movies. Now you can watch those movies on LG’s new THX-certified LH90 series of LED-backlit HDTVs that have finally arrived on U.S. soil. The trio of 1080p HDTVs, which are the first to receive the THX certification here in the US, feature TruMotion 240Hz technology. […]Read more...
After last week’s announcement, one would expect Nikon to take a breather, but they’re at it again, revealing four new Coolpix cameras including the world’s first camera with a built-in projector. With one touch, the Nikon Coolpix S1000pj can project images up to 40 inches at 2 meters with a VGA resolution. A remote is […]Read more...
Fashion and Technology both commonly focus on innovation. Luckily for us consumers, these two worlds have been on constant dialogue these days – giving us innovative products but with design aesthetics. In what is called a blend of the ‘commercial and fantastical’, collaboration between top electronic firms and high fashion connoisseurs have proven to be […]Read more...
I, for one, think that weighing scales need a redesign. The idea of checking your weight may be a hard task to handle for some, while for others with privileged genes, it’s a guilty pleasure. Still, for those of us not blessed with 20/20 vision, it is an arduous job to stand and squint so […]Read more...
Nikon seems to have been pretty busy as of late. They announced two new cameras (the D300s and the D3000), and two new lenses (the AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm F/2.8G ED VR II, and the AF-S DX Nikkor 18–200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR II) all in one day. First, the new Nikon D300s. It is very similar to […]Read more...