The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Iceland Raises Volcano Aviation Alert Briefly – ABC News
- Alienware Turns The Gaming PC On Its Head With New Area-51 Design – Forbes
- 4 'iWatch' alternatives Apple could unveil on Sept. 9 – CNET
- Hyperlapse, the latest app from Instagram, is great for fast-moving shots – Washington Post
- Google Takes Amazon Rivalry to the Skies – Bloomberg
- Google's Megan Smith said to be headed to Washington for US CTO role – Livemint
- NASA's Spitzer scopes out huge asteroid smashup. And just misses it. – Los Angeles Times
- 10 awesome things you didn't know your phone could do – WXIA-TV
- Teaser video suggests Dyson’s new robot vacuum cleaner may spy on you at all times
- Moleskine notebooks that can save handwritten notes digitally
- Any suggestions for a WIFI range extender?
- Looking for a media player that can handle high bitrate videos at 1080p 24fps flawlessly.
- Inside Google’s Secret Drone-Delivery Program – After two years of development, the Silicon Valley company reveals to The Atlantic that it has substantial research effort into building flying robots than can deliver products across a city in a minute or two.
- Android based device that is cheap and will work with Spotify?
- Samsung SPH-N270, A.K.A. The Matrix Phone
- Standalone HDMI playback gadget
- Niall Is Making Luxury Watches In Kansas City
- Nintendo Announces The “New Nintendo 3DS”
- Starfish Aims To Prevent Accidental Heatstroke Deaths By Alerting Parents To Children Left In Cars
- Here’s An Affordable Mid-Range Electric Bike Conversion Kit To Speed Up Your Commute
- Nokia’s Here Maps Its Future On Samsung With Its First Android And Tizen Apps
- Prepare For The Smartwatch Assault
- Findster’s GPS Tracker Locates Missing Kids Or Pets, Without A Monthly Fee
- The Promise And Perils Of 3D Printer Popularity
- Haswell-E arrives, bringing a $999 8-core desktop CPU with it
- Report: Google developing product delivery service via drones
- Microsoft finally tries to de-crap the Windows Store
- LG G Watch R is official, potentially the best looking smartwatch yet
- “Wish we could say more”: Apple makes the September 9 event official
- Leap Motion gets a head-mounted upgrade, becomes a VR controller
- Samsung’s 6th smartwatch has a 3G modem and a massive curved display
- One apartment’s Wi-Fi dead zones, mapped with a physics equation
- Yahoo Mail for Android now lets you filter emails while on the move
- Use YouTube to queue videos for Chromecast viewing
- Snapchat's photo-sharing live feed is finally ready for the masses
- Sound Off! Are you sticking with Facebook Messenger?
- The future of IFTTT includes paid plans and hardware harmony
- Google's Megan Smith rumored as America's next CTO
- 3D-printed mesh gives man with half a skull hope for recovery
- Which cheap tablets are worth buying?
- California Officials Say People Are Stealing Water Under the Cover of Night
- How Pabst Brought a 136-Year-Old Beer Back From the Dead
- These Fish Look Like They're Casting Spells
- This Tiny Audio Mixer Would Let You Turn Smartphones Into Turntables
- A Rad Mini Grappling Gun You Can Make Out of Desk Clutter
- Let's Talk About Whatever You Want Right Now
- This Flat-Pack Water Bottle Can Squeeze Inside a Laptop Bag
- The Navy Built Its Own Indoor Ocean to Test Ships
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...