The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple-owned Beats sued by rival Bose over headphone patents – Telegraph.co.uk
- Apparently Earth 'Just Missed' a Solar Superstorm in 2012 – Boston.com
- Dinosaurs would have been feathered – The Eastern Tribune
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23000 per CPU – Register
- Humongous swarm of mayflies captured on weather radar – Christian Science Monitor
- Amazon's Bet On Exclusive Games To Make Its Fire Gadgets More Enticing – TechCrunch
- Apple strongly denies stuffing iPhones and iPads with NSA backdoors – ITProPortal
- Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes – Register
- “Magic Helmet” for F-35 ready for delivery
- Congress finally passes cell phone unlocking bill
- New Bluetooth-Enabled Smart Shoes Vibrate to Give You Directions
- LG G3 Review: Android has a new king
- Satechi Portable Energy Station now available on Massdrop
- Samsung Might Have Found A Shortcut To Mobile Virtual Reality Through Oculus VR
- Magnetic iPhone Mount. USA Design/Manufature
- Help with digital/cable tv in UK
- Amazon’s Bet On Exclusive Games To Make Its Fire Gadgets More Enticing
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Apple’s iWatch Patent, The MBA Sticker Ad, And The Defender
- Bose Picks A Patent Fight With Beats Over Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- How Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Stacks Up A Month Later
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear And COO Kevin Lin To Speak At Disrupt SF
- Elon Musk’s Answer To Stephen Colbert’s Vision Of Ambient Wireless Charging: “We’ll Do It”
- FRAMED Immerses Viewers In Digital Artwork
- The Smart Key Chain Will Store Your Files, Check Your Email, And Find Your Keys
- Photos of the Moto X+1 leak, show wooden back
- Multi-user beamforming is here—in $270, 1.7Gbps Asus Wi-Fi router
- Microsoft announces new Lumia 530, a cheap Windows Phone for the masses
- Preview: A closer look at OS X Yosemite, just in time for the public beta
- The never-advertised, always coveted headphones built and sold in Brooklyn
- Review: Amazon’s Fire Phone offers new gimmicks, old platform growing pains
- Tuesday Dealmaster has a 28-inch Dell 4K monitor for $399.99
- New Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone takes its design cues from the iPhone
- Playdate: We're livestreaming the 'Destiny' beta on Xbox One!
- High-tech headband looks to prevent drowning, bad parenting
- Microsoft unleashes 'Settlers of Catan' on the web
- Verizon to start throttling data on unlimited LTE plans
- The top 11 laptops you can buy right now
- Cellphone unlocking bill passes through the House, heads to the Oval Office
- Watching 'Sharknado' with Syfy Sync and Philips Hue
- Now that Apple is buying Beats, Bose sues over noise-cancelling patents
- Our Favorite Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Apps of the Week
- The Penis Propaganda That Warned WWII-Era Soldiers of Venereal Disease
- Game of Thrones blooper reel is more fun to watch than the actual show
- There Are Officially Too Many Apps, And Nobody Is Making Money
- Lightning can be heard halfway around the world via radio
- Everything There Is to Know About Beer's Most Important Ingredient
- How 3D Printing Is Making Better Movie Monsters
- These Scarves Are Printed With the Outlines of Cities Aglow at Night
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...