The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. S5: What's New – Tom's Guide
- HTC Wanders Into Virtual-Reality Gear – Wall Street Journal
- Mexican government makes last ditch effort to save world's smallest porpoise – National Monitor
- US astronauts speed through spacewalk at orbiting lab – The Sun Daily
- Stunning Cryo-Transmission Electron Microscopy Image Reveals Innards Of … – Tech Times
- Mobile World Congress 2015: HTC's One M9 smartphone improves on the M8 … – Sydney Morning Herald
- Is Pocket Watch Smartphone the Wave of the Future? – Discovery News
- HTC Launched Grip Wearable – Mobile Burn
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Valve's VR headset is called the Vive and made by HTC
- I see your Huawei watch and raise you the Kairos first mechanical smart watch
- Samsung officially unveils Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge. Here are the full specs for each device.
- Retractable Stairs Hide Secret Wheelchair Lifts
- This is the Huawei Watch, One of the Best Looking Android Wear Devices to Date
- SanDisk unveils 200GB microSD card
- Our first look at LG's new webOS and Android Wear smartwatches
- The Story Behind Samsung’s Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Design Departure
- Samsung To Offer An Oculus-Powered Gear VR For Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- Samsung Pay Takes On Apple Pay This Summer With LoopPay’s MST Tech
- Meet The New Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge, Arriving April 10
- Hands On With The Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- HTC And Under Armour Are Doing A Fitness Wearable
- A Leaner HTC Still Finds Room To Shine In High End Phones, With One M9
- WebOS Shambles Back From The Grave In LG’s Latest Smartwatch
- HP Spectre x360: A thin, all-metal Broadwell convertible starting at $899
- Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge hands-on: Samsung finally builds a premium smartphone
- Strap your new Galaxy S6 to your face with Samsung’s new GearVR headset
- Samsung’s new flagship smartphones: the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- Hands-on with the HTC One M9—last year’s design with higher specs
- HTC partners with Valve for a virtual reality headset—the Re Vive
- Lenovo promises to cut the crapware in the wake of Superfish debacle
- Privacy advocate tells FTC that Samsung smart TVs are “deceptive”
- How would you change Sony's Xperia Z Ultra?
- This BMX bike sensor is ready to track your off-road adventures
- BlackBerry wants to bring some of its best features to every device
- Sprint's Best Buy plan gives you a phone and service for a flat rate
- Withings' Activité fitness watches now talk to your Android phone
- SanDisk stuffs 200GB into a microSD card for your phone
- The Apple Watch has a low-power mode that only tells the time
- These 'privacy glasses' make you invisible to facial recognition
- How One Man Wants to Free North Korea With USB Drives and Pirated Movies
- This Painter Can Even Make Toxic Sludge Look Beautiful
- An Oculus Rift-Controlled Robot Is Awesome (and Also Adorable)
- You Can Hire a Spell-Caster on Etsy to Improve Your Sex Life
- Withings' Wonderful Watch-Looking Fitness Tracker Now Works With Android
- Can You Solve One Of Archimedes' Most Challenging Puzzles?
- It's Time to Go Alien Hunting on Titan
- Huawei TalkBand B2: Half Fitness Band, Half Earpiece, All Bizarre
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...