The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Techbytes: Amazon Will Not Give Up on the Fire Phone – ABC News
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries – PCWorld
- Champagne Bubbles have Link with Power Generating Turbine: Study – New Hampshire Voice
- NASA's Orion spacecraft returns home after historic EFT-1 mission – SpaceFlight Insider
- Deepest Dwelling Creatures On Earth Discovered By Whitman College Students … – KULR-TV
- NASA Astronauts Ratchet Up Sustainable Space Mission With 3D Print … – Forbes
- Report: Elon Musk's 'hyperloop' idea could work – USA TODAY
- State joins national settlement with T-Mobile over data cramming allegations – The Ridgefield Press
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Sony’s Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra might just come with a 4K display and a 6GB RAM
- How Clear Is The Future Of Google Glass?
- Hp pavilion 10 X2 or Asus T100TAF
- Looking for dual-function usb wireless mouse. Does this exist?
- Looking for Bluetooth headphone adapter
- Laptop Advice
- Arlo: a smart home security camera with iOS/Android compatibility
- How Clear Is The Future Of Google Glass?
- The Internet Of Things Is Not A Shiny New Toy
- Hands On With The Blackberry Classic
- Apple Responds To BBC Panorama’s Portrayal Of Supplier Conditions
- EDI Is Trying To Kickstart The Classic Dive Watch
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: BlackBerry, Bar-Tending Robots, And Drones
- This Board Lets You Give Any Arduino Project Predator-Style Heat Vision
- Tesla To Begin Model S Battery Swap Pilot Program Next Week
- The state of smartphones in 2014: Ars Technica’s Ultimate Guide
- Report: “Android M” to support use as a car infotainment OS
- NASA just e-mailed a wrench to space
- Dealmaster: Get an Asus 15.6-inch laptop for $199
- Skype Translator is the most futuristic thing I’ve ever used
- Duck Hunt’s Virtual Console debut, and why the original hates your new TV
- AnandTech snapped up by parent company of Tom’s Hardware and LaptopMag
- Keep living in the past with the BlackBerry Classic
- The FCC gets to work on letting internet TV compete with cable
- NASA wants to build airship cities in the Venus sky
- The Big Picture: Building an electric 'armored' car out of wood
- Lens-free microscope lets almost anyone spot cancer
- Quantum physics theory is easier to understand than you think
- How would you change Acer's Iconia W3 tablet?
- The Big Picture: Monitoring the brains of online game addicts
- Snapchat alternatives (and their users) vanish from Windows Phone
- This Is How Organisms Are Tested to See if They Can Survive Space
- The Interview Scores a Perfect 10 on IMDb
- Man makes pliers out of solid wood using just 10 cuts and pure genius
- China: There's No Proof That North Korea Hacked Sony
- Next time you're annoyed that someone tagged an unattractive picture of you on Facebook, just be tha
- Third-Party Snapchat Apps Are Axed From Windows Phone
- North Korea Threatens to Target the White House Following Sony Hacks
- Don't Forget All the Atypical Christmas Films This Holiday Season
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...