The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Acer reveals all-in-one Windows 10 PC with 5 hour battery backup – PCWorld
- Student gets big bounty for "accidentally" buying Google.com – Modern Readers
- iPhone 6s display teardown offers close-up look at 3D Touch sensor – Apple Insider
- Supercoiled DNA Constantly Wiggles and Morphs into different Shapes – I4U News
- Adobe teams with Dropbox as part of Document Cloud upgrades – PCWorld
- Hands-on with Google Street View on Cardboard: Goodbye, productivity – VentureBeat
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Insider build offers alt activation approach – Computerworld
- Sea rise to swallow New Orleans by 2100 regardless of carbon limits … – NOLA.com
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Microsoft adapter lets you use Xbox wireless controller with Windows 10
- MSI Announces New GS40 Phantom Gaming Notebook
- Meet Bird, a device that could find itself at the center of your connected future
- Acer makes its new all-in-one portable by adding a battery
- BlackBerry Priv pricing information, specs, and photos revealed in new leaks
- PepsiCo is all set to launch an android smartphone of its own in China.
- Gas Masks for the Fashion-Conscious Survivalist
- Evapolar Is A Mini Climate Control System For Your Desk
- Sippy Lets You Make Espresso Anywhere
- George Lucas, Ken Williams And The Practical Magic Of Pragmatic Visionaries
- Meet Elvie, A New Breed Of Connected Tech For Women
- TC Makers: Goebel & Company Makes Furniture For An Old-Fashioned Future
- Open Bionics Creates Disney-Inspired Bionic Hands For Amputee Kids
- The New Amazon Fire TV Is A Hi-Resolution Box That Does It All
- Driverless Car Accident Reports Make Unhappy Reading For Humans
- Tag Heuer teases its Intel-powered Android Wear smartwatch launching 11/9
- Samsung vs. TSMC: Comparing the battery life of two Apple A9s
- Android 6.0 has a great auto backup system that no one is using (yet)
- HP and SanDisk join forces to finally bring memristor-like tech to market
- Emoji candidates for 2016 include shrug, selfie, and face palm
- I wore an Apple Watch to this haunted amusement park to see if it’s scary
- Jawbone’s Up4 is its most advanced, and expensive, tracker yet
- New Lumias continue Windows Phone’s frustrating carrier situation
- DoubleTwist's CloudPlayer can stream to Android Wear and Auto
- Apple's first stores in India open next month
- Canon widens premium point-and-shoot line with the G5 X and G9 X
- Canon's EOS M10 is a mirrorless camera designed for beginners
- Adobe and Dropbox make it easier to edit PDFs from the cloud
- Internet porn has pushed Playboy Magazine to go PG-13
- Facebook tests Shopping feed and immersive ads for in-app purchases
- Rand Paul will livestream an entire day from his presidential campaign
- The GranitePhone Thinks Your Privacy Is Worth $850
- Canon G9X and G5X: High Performance Compacts For Every Pocket Size
- Savant Takes a Simple but Elegant Approach to Home Automation
- Kickstarter Bans Product For Not Existing
- Kickstarter Bans Product For Not Existing
- 5 Cities With Driverless Public Buses On The Streets Right Now
- Dieselgate Is Already Getting Its Own Movie
- Amazing video turns Apollo Archive photos to life with truly stunning 3D effects
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...