The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8 – ZDNet
- Why Bernstein Is Wrong That Apple's First Weekend iPhone Sales Could … – Forbes
- Chimp violence not linked to human influence – Business Standard
- Amazon Revamps Entire Kindle Line – InformationWeek
- People's Climate March on Sunday, to be Largest Climate Movement Ever – Maine News Online
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry to get mobile app chops – PCWorld
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities – PCWorld
- Most flee when volcanoes erupt — but not volcanologists – Washington Post
- This is Carl and David from OnePlus, Ask Us (Almost) Anything!
- Don't Put iOS 8 On Your iPhone 4S
- What is your most unused gadget?
- Amazon Unveils Seven New Kindle Tablets and E-Readers
- Microsoft's new keyboard works with your iPhone or Android
- Apple’s iPhone 6 NFC chip is restricted to Apple Pay
- With Its New Kindles, Amazon Tries to Replicate the Magic of Paper | WIRED
- Urban Glider: Compact Portable Electric Unicycle for Cities
- Anki Drive Comes To Android, Drops In Price To $149.99
- Apple Explores Bone Conducting, Noise Cancelling EarPod Design
- BlackBerry Tries Again With The Porsche Design P’9983 Smartphone
- Amazon Announces New Fire Tablets, E-Ink Kindles And A Special Fire For Kids
- If You Want An Android Smartwatch, Get The Moto 360
- Apple iPad And OS X Event Tipped For October
- Amazon’s New Kindle Could Be Called “Voyage,” Offer High-Res Screen And Bezel Page-Turning
- Korea’s SparkLabs Names Its 4th Startup Intake
- iOS 8 and the Apple TV: Flattening the living room
- Microsoft’s rejigged developer program increases appeal to the wrong developers
- Amazon reveals sleek new e-reader, beefed-up HDX tablet, keyboard
- iOS 8 HealthKit app support delayed until “end of the month”
- Japan stuck in some kind of time warp, still loves music CDs
- iOS 8 over-the-air updates are rolling out now
- Google’s rumored Android Silver program is reportedly dead
- A slide into obsolescence: iOS 8 on the iPad 2
- Vimeo snags MST3k's back catalog and exclusive access to future releases
- Dice cuts the crap to change the way you buy concert tickets
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 will land in the US on October 17
- Bono says he's working with Apple on a new music format to fight piracy
- iOS 8 bug forces Apple to pull all HealthKit apps from the App Store
- These iOS 8 keyboards will free you from typing tyranny
- Anki Drive's robotic race cars will play nice with Android starting in October
- Where in the world is your iPhone 6?
- Now You Can Hang the Most Badass Aviation Photo Ever on Your Wall
- This All-Seeing AC Unit Can Spot Room Obstacles and Blow Around Them
- Watch a Mammoth Airbus A380 Go From the Assembly Line to the Runway
- U2 Thinks Putting Its Album on Your iPhone Is "Really Punk Rock"
- Cover All of Your Gadget Charging Needs for $30, Today Only
- What Will Happen to the Union Jack If Scotland Votes for Independence?
- Underwater Obstacles Won't Stop This Aluminum-Armored Jet Ski
- io9 Israeli Archaeologist Discovers Huge Monument Older Than The Pyramids | Jalopnik 2015 BMW M3: Th
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...