The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- If Apple Makes A Move Into Mobile Payments, It Could Not Come At A Better Time – TechCrunch
- Drone Developers Consider Obstacles That Cannot Be Flown Around – New York Times
- An Icy Answer to the Mystery of the Moving Death Valley Stones – New York Times
- Hyperlapse: 13 amazing timelapse videos made with new Instagram iPhone app – Mirror.co.uk
- Yellowstone Volcano Eruption's Impact Can be Predicted by New Computer Model – Headlines & Global News
- First look at Apple's new 'spaceship' campus, thanks to drone – VentureBeat
- Study claims cave art made by Neanderthals – Chron.com
- Sony Co-Founder Nephew Starts as Head of PlayStation Unit – NDTV
- The New Alienware Area-51 Is The Weirdest Gaming PC I've Ever Seen
- I want a wall mounted screen calendar that synchs with my phone calendar. Does such a gadget exist?
- Dell announces the UltraSharp U3415W – A 34" Curved, 21:9, 3440 x 1440 Monitor
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 review: Impressive hybrid tablet, but keyboard should be bundled
- Heart Bot can draw an artistic rendition of your heartbeat
- I have £200 ($330) to spend on a budget smartphone. What do you recommend?
- This $129 Android mini PC now also runs Windows 8.1. Looks awesome, but will it run like melted chocolate?
- What is the best gaming rig for my money?
- RunScribe Is A Wearable For Granular Gait Analysis
- Press Fit Standing Desk Review: An Affordable Option With U.S. Manufacturing And Materials
- What Students Really Carry Back To School
- JUMP Cable Is The Right Smartphone Charger For Forgetful People
- Apple’s New Spaceship HQ Doesn’t Look Like A Spaceship Yet, But It’s Huge
- Intel’s CEO Envisions A Future Where Wearables Don’t Look Like Wearables — And It’s Not That Far Away
- DrinkMate Is A Tiny, Plug-In Breathalyzer For Android Devices
- Niall Is Making Luxury Watches In Kansas City
- FLIR One gives your iPhone infrared Predator vision
- Review: A $229 unlocked phone that marries the Galaxy S5 to the Moto G
- Samsung licenses HERE maps, still trying to escape the Google ecosystem
- Haswell-E arrives, bringing a $999 8-core desktop CPU with it
- Report: Google developing product delivery service via drones
- Microsoft finally tries to de-crap the Windows Store
- LG G Watch R is official, potentially the best looking smartwatch yet
- “Wish we could say more”: Apple makes the September 9 event official
- Google set to reveal Android One budget phone hardware in India on September 15th
- UKTV will copy Amazon, ask viewers which shows it should make
- Opportunity rover is getting reformatted after ten years on Mars
- UK police threaten companies that sell domains to piracy sites
- Physicist shows why your WiFi sucks in that one room
- Vodafone ditches Phones4u to go all in with Dixons Carphone
- What you need to know about the world's most popular game streaming service, Twitch
- Physics' best-known lectures are now available to everyone on the web
- Apple Says It's Investigating the iCloud Leaked Nudes Hack
- Mystery (Partially) Solved: Stonehenge Was a Complete Circle
- How Decaf Coffee Is Made
- The Russian Space Sex Lizards Are Dead
- Read Richard Feynman's Best-Known Lectures For Free
- You Can Buy This Adorable, Original Soviet Spacesuit For Your Dog
- This Desk Tidy Folds Into Shape From a Sheet of Laser-Cut Steel
- Chemist uses liquid nitrogen instead of ice in ALS bucket challenge
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...