The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Secret Lives of Pandas Revealed by Electronic Stalking – io9
- Ancient, Predatory "Lobster" is an Ancestor to All Contemporary Arthropods – New York Recorder
- The calm before the launch: Preparing for a year in space – Mashable
- Slack suffers security breach, leaves database exposed to hackers – American Register
- Microsoft shows off Windows 10 Technical Preview to more phones – Customs Today Newspaper
- Nintendo delays the release of the Wii U's 'Zelda' game – Los Angeles Times
- Google Now cards coming to Chrome OS – American Register
- Valve, HTC will offer Vive VR developer kits free of charge – TechSpot
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Volvo designed a reflective spraypaint to make cycling safer at night
- Huawei CarFi – WiFi hostpot for the vehicle
- You'll soon get 10TB SSDs thanks to new memory tech
- Moto 360 Wristband Size vs. Apple Watch Wristband Size
- Invisible Bicycles: Tokyo's High-Tech Underground Bike Parking
- HTC One M9 on sale starting today!
- HTC, Valve offer free Vive VR dev kits to select developers
- TC AppleCast 11: If You Had To Choose Just One – Apple Hardware Or Apple Software?
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Smartphone Stuff And Smart Home Stuff
- ElecFreaks Is Selling (And Giving Away) A DIY VR Drone
- Google To Build Robotic Surgery Assistance Platform With Johnson & Johnson
- Olio Creates A Homebrew Smartwatch With Some Amazing Features
- The Biggest Challenges Left In Virtual Reality, According To Oculus
- Facebook’s Aquila Drone Will Beam Down Internet Access With Lasers
- Apple Explores Ways To Secure, Set Up And Sell iOS Devices While Still In The Box
- Next Windows 10 beta should open up support for dozens of Lumia phones
- Intel and Micron’s 3D NAND promises SSDs “greater than 10TB”
- Samsung and HTC flagships to duke it out in US stores on April 10
- Android hijacking bug may allow attackers to install password-stealers
- Project Spartan and IE will now use entirely separate rendering engines
- Yes, the 2015 MacBook Air supports 4K displays at 60Hz
- Imagination Technologies wants to take MIPS mainstream with Firefox OS tablet
- Review: The 2015 MacBook Air’s once-trailblazing design is showing its age
- Emvio's smartwatch will tell you when you're stressing out
- Best Buy is shutting down Canada's biggest tech store chain
- AMC's channels come to PlayStation Vue
- Chrome OS beta is getting a new launcher with Google Now
- HTC One M9, law-abiding cars and other stories you might've missed!
- NASA is working with Russia on a new space station (update: not quite)
- Laser-activated nanoparticles are coming to clear your acne
- The Windows 10 preview will work on more phones soon
- Pin-Sized Book Reminds Us of Life's Little Pleasures
- Turning Styrofoam Into Aluminum is Surprisingly Easy
- Somebody Found the Most Appropriate Use For the Nintendo Virtual Boy
- A New Type of Dyson Sphere May Be Nearly Impossible to Detect
- Stolen Uber Accounts Are Selling for a Dollar on the Dark Net
- Too Bad, That Rumor About A New Star Trek TV Show Is Absolutely False
- Man Plus Has The Kookiest And Therefore Greatest Plan To Colonize Mars
- This Guy is Practically a Cyborg With His 3D Tattoo
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...