The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution – Reuters
- Nintendo Launches Super Smash Bros Charm Offensive – TechNewsWorld
- Want to live on the 'roof of the world'? Grow barley – Town Hall
- Uh-oh, Moto: AT&T is sending back early Nexus 6 units over a bug – Engadget
- What Horses and Rhinos Have in Common: An Ancestor in India – NBCNews.com
- Tiny Peruvian glow worm bursts from ground, lights up to catch prey – Christian Science Monitor
- Planet, California on pace for warmest year on record – SFGate
- Seagull with dart through neck spotted at park – The Elkhart Truth
- /r/Gadgets is recruiting moderators!
- How accurate is your GPS device? Check out the official course measuring process!
- Fold-able electric bike that you can pack in your bag
- Find missing keys or phone with the new Motorola Keylink
- Ricoh's new Theta camera delivers (relatively) simple 360-degree video
- A roundup of compact cameras for more advanced photographers
- Pathfinder – a cool gadget that helps visually impaired navigate their way
- Gorilla Glass 4 resists cracks and shattering, finally an improvement we care about!
- Fire TV Stick Review: A Great Streamer For An Amazon Household
- Mikme Is A Portable, Multitrack Recording Rig For Your Cool Band
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Nokia N1, Intel MICA, And The New Parrot Drone
- Makerbot CEO Jenny Lawton On Ramping Up A Fast-Moving Company
- A Gift Guide For The Tech-Friendly Kitchen
- Prizm Plays Music You Like To Transform Your Living Room Into Your Favorite Coffee Shop
- Dyson Invests $2.35B In R&D, Aims To Launch 100 New Products Over The Next Four Years
- GoPro Craters 9.3% After Pricing Its Secondary Offering At A Discount
- Using a password manager on Android? It may be wide open to sniffing attacks
- Buy a Chromebook, get 1TB of Google Drive storage free for two years
- Eyes-on with Streaming Photoshop: Adobe’s plan to bring PS to the cloud
- Dealmaster: Get an HP Stream 7 tablet running Windows 8.1 for $99
- Gorilla Glass 4 promises to save your phone from street drops
- iOS 8.1.1, iPhone 4S, and iPad 2: A little faster, kind of, sometimes
- Microsoft’s mid-range Lumia 735 and 830 reviewed: price is a problem
- The 2014 Ars Technica gift guide
- Sound Off! Do ridesharing privacy issues make you nervous?
- Google Maps offers more info about destinations and alternate routes
- Uh-oh, Moto: AT&T is sending back early Nexus 6 units over a bug
- FCC Chairman says fear of lawsuits is holding up Net Neutrality
- EU wants to separate search from the rest of Google
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge launch delayed until December 12th in the UK
- Microsoft is adding Google Drive-style chat to Office Online apps
- Country Music Association finds streaming is better for sales than radio
- Download This Free Tool to See If the Government's Spying on You
- Back to the Future Wasn't Supposed to Have a Sequel
- I Zapped My Wine With an Ultrasonic Decanter and It Tasted Pretty Good
- Unbelievable video of a truck jumping over a Formula 1 in motion
- The Best Vape Pen for Every Appetite
- Tell Us Your Worst Reply All Horror Story
- Let's Talk About Whatever You Want Right Now
- Save An Extra $25 on Basically Any Camera This Holiday Season
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...