The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Google's Growth Slows, and Investors Question Company's Focus – NDTV
- Chinese netizens squirm as party tightens grip on internet – Sydney Morning Herald
- Poll Shows Giant Gap Between What Public, Scientists Think – ABC News
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location – PCWorld
- Living With Neanderthals – Forbes
- Bill Gates: Fears AI, Likes Bitcoin, Loves Dogs – InformationWeek
- Reddit: Don't worry, we didn't tell that foreign government about your /r/brony … – The Register
- Office for Android tablets is here—just mind the system requirements – Ars Technica
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Deadbolt That’s Unlocked With Your Phone
- NHL players will wear GoPro cams to give fans a first person view of the game
- How to make a four-year-old MacBook Pro run like a ‘brand-new computer’ for just $170
- Better option then the Anker A7908 in the $50 price range?
- Teen invents Braille printer made from Lego
- Make aux-in Bluetooth compatible
- Smart Guns: How Close Are We Really?
- Google CFO Calls Glass A Case Where The Company Needed To “Pause” And “Reset”
- Video Review: BMW i8 Hybrid Supercar
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Success Is Mostly Android’s Loss, Giving iPhone Plenty Of Room To Grow
- Check Out The Official Lego SHIELD Helicarrier Set
- AutoBot Raises $6M To Drive Development Of Its Car Diagnostic Tools
- The Next Front Of Wearables
- New DJI Drone Firmware Will Prevent White House Joy Rides, Border Drug Runs
- Metromile Launches Uber Car Insurance Where Drivers Only Pay For Personal Miles
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen, which hopes to take Android from Google
- “Nation’s first” smart gun symposium talks safety, risks, and delays
- Office for Android tablets is here—just mind the system requirements
- Acompli-based Outlook for iOS, Android promises to do more in 24 seconds
- Want high-end flight sim pedals? Put $500 in a Polish bank account and contact Slaw
- Qualcomm confirms that a “large customer” has dropped the Snapdragon 810
- Bug in ultra secure BlackPhone let attackers decrypt texts, stalk users
- The dream of Windows Phone on tablets is almost coming true
- Daily Roundup: Apple outsells Samsung, Microsoft invests in Android and more!
- Of course 'Law & Order: SVU' is doing a GamerGate episode
- OnePlus will reveal its 'OxygenOS' February 12th
- Google X Labs made synthetic skin to test a cancer-detecting bracelet
- Rolling Stone archives hit Google Play Newsstand this week
- Amazon put $1.3 billion into Prime Instant Video last year
- Tesla Model S is getting even quicker through a software update
- Reddit posts its first transparency report
- Drug Dealers Are Using Nokia Dumbphones To Stay Ahead Of "The Feds"
- This Fleet Of Micro-Satellites Will Use GPS To Predict The Weather
- These Balloonists Just Broke A Decades-Old Distance Record
- Inside the Bunker Where Soviets Kept Their Secret Stash of Nukes
- Paul Vo's Physics Defying Wand Makes Guitars Sound Entirely Different
- The FAA's Drone Ban at the Super Bowl Is Absurd
- Hunting Ducks from a Folding Kayak
- Have We Hit Peak Food?
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...