The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Microsoft officially ditches Nokia brand for upcoming devices – Sydney Morning Herald
- Google Inbox Hands On: An App With an Identity Crisis – Mashable
- New iPad versions available now at select retailers – Beta Wired
- Zuckerberg Wows Beijing Audience With Fluent Mandarin – PC Magazine
- Here come the pay phones – Boston Globe
- Twitter's Developer Tools Put Company Deeper Into China – Businessweek
- EU leaders seek climate deal, but are divided over costs – Firstpost
- 45000-Year-Old Man: Early Humans Mated With Neanderthals? – Latinos Post
- GADGET ADVICE SUPERTHREAD!
- Radiate Apparel Shows You What Muscles You're Working
- I Built a Keyboard from Scratch
- AlpineHawk: Never lose your Skis or Snowboard again
- Someone put Spotify inside this old cassette recorder
- The HENDO Hoverboard.
- Swapping old external HDD USB enclosure to an SSD
- How a USB key drive could remove the hassles from two-factor authentication
- Fitness Tracker Moov Raises $3 Million For Its Wearable A.I. Coach
- iPad Air 2 Review: The Best Tablet Available, Now More Portable And Powerful
- iPad Mini 3 Review: Apple’s Small Tablet Stays Mostly The Same
- Carvey Is A Powerful CNC Machine For The Rest Of Us
- Raspberry Pi Founder Shows Off Incoming Touch Panel For Making DIY ‘Pi Pads’
- Microsoft Drops Nokia Name, Sticks With ‘Lumia’ For Windows Phones
- Apple Patent Hints Remote Unlocking And Trunk Operation Possible For Future CarPlay
- Magic Leap Secures $542M Led By Google For “Lightweight Wearable” Tech That Merges Physical And Digital Worlds
- Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips beloved of hardware hackers
- iOS 8.1 mini-review: Testing Apple Pay, SMS forwarding, and more
- Hands-on with the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9, Google’s shot at “premium” flagships
- Early iPad Air 2 benchmark suggests tri-core CPU, 2GB of RAM
- Meet the $800 Windows tablet designed to interpret for deaf people
- iFixit’s 2014 Mac Mini teardown shows a sealed, less-upgradeable redesign
- OnePlus One expands beyond invites, opens to pre-orders October 27
- Apple: Beginning February 2015, App Store submissions need to be 64-bit
- Ford's next cars will brake by themselves to avoid collisions
- Sonos sues Denon for allegedly copying its wireless speaker tech
- Hear the space age unfold on NASA's historic SoundCloud account
- See what makes the iPad Air 2 so skinny
- Tickets for Sony's PlayStation gaming show go on sale Friday
- Xbox Music ditches free desktop streaming on December 1st
- Xiaomi is moving some of its users' data out of China
- It costs $50 to plug an Xbox One Kinect into your PC
- Air New Zealand made a Lord of the Rings movie for an epic safety video
- How to cut a goose feather into a lovely quill pen
- What the USA thinks of Europe and what Europe thinks of the USA
- Can anyone really eat this insane five-patty Japanese cheeseburger?
- This New Ikea Desk Goes From Sit To Stand With The Push Of A Button
- All the President's Men Is What Made Me Want to Become a Journalist
- This is the trailer for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron and it looks amazing
- These Insanely Detailed Star Wars Models Are Truly Works of Art
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...