The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- 3D-printed seahorse helps to find the potential for advanced robotics tech – The Next Digit
- Some spiders can cross oceans, scientists say – CNN
- Free 'OnePlus Cardboard' Sold Out; Relax, You Can Make One Or Buy It From … – Times Gazette
- Researchers find more clues about how Wooly Mammoths survived in extreme … – NYC Today
- BMW has a hydrogen-powered 5 Series – Engadget
- Weekly Recap: Nintendo PlayStation Console, Batman: Arkham Knight PC … – GameSpot
- China nails Samsung and Oppo over smartphone bloatware – Engadget
- Zombies, creepers and kids all flock to Minecraft's block party – The Guardian
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- CHIP – The World’s First $9 Computer
- Someone just found an original Sony/Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- OnePlus offering Google Cardboard VR headset for free
- Prandtl-m, the aircraft which could be the first to fly on Mars
- Feel What Time Is With Class: The Tactile Watch
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- A German missile manufacturer Built this drone-zapping laser
- Precision Ag Tech Helps California Farmers Grow More With Less Water
- Back Up And Sync Your Files Inside A Mason Jar With Raspberry Preserve
- This Saturday On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Amazon Echo
- PicoBrew’s Zymatic Beer Making Machine Made A Brewer Out Of A Noob Like Me
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Lexus Hoverboard, Anki, And Bowling Central
- Sphericam 2 Is A 4K 360-Degree Camera Built For The VR Era
- Anki Will Ship The Second Generation Of Its Robotic Slot Cars On September 20
- A Look At The Tech That Could Mean We Never Have To Charge Our Phones Again
- From the Wirecutter: The best consumer-grade Wi-Fi extender
- Gallery: The Smithsonian traces technology from the cotton gin to the Game Boy
- Hear how Steve Ballmer bailed out Xbox after Red Ring of Death
- Samsung sued for loading devices with unremovable crapware (in China)
- The week in “iPhone 6S” rumors: Same body, faster LTE, still 16GB
- Report: Better Android One devices to launch in India, cost $189
- Chevy builds A/C vent for hot phones into new cars
- Drone hunts down suspect in car theft and robbery
- New Zealand makes cyberbullying a crime
- Bitcoin miners create invalid currency after a botched upgrade
- China nails Samsung and Oppo over smartphone bloatware
- BMW has a hydrogen-powered 5 Series
- Apple Pay reportedly reaches the UK on July 14th
- Uber narrowly evades a ban in Canada's largest city
- 'Shenmue 3' Kickstarter will offer PS4 copies on disc
- iTunes 12.2: New version a missed opportunity for Apple Music
- Spiders Sail Across Water to Colonize the World
- Floppy Drives Playing the National Anthem Will Leave You Misty-Eyed
- Check Out Russia's New Spaceport Being Built
- Check Out Russia's New Spaceport Being Built
- Eagle 629-03142, America's Oldest Bald Eagle, Has Died At Age 38
- The Plan to Feed the World by Hacking Photosynthesis
- Watch an Adorable Edible Minion Eat a Firecracker at 25,000 FPS
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...