The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Google exec makes record-breaking, 26-mile parachute jump – SFGate
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom – Register
- Facebook's New App 'Rooms' Lets You Chat Anonymously – Huffington Post
- Extinction of largest shark paved way for whales' growth – Tech Times
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge – CIO New Zealand
- Sorry Rosetta, Your Comet Stinks – Discovery News
- EU strikes compromise to set new climate target for 2030 – DAWN.com
- Century-Old Notebook from Antarctic Expedition Found – Discovery News
- GADGET ADVICE SUPERTHREAD!
- AT&T Breaks The Apple SIM’s Best Feature, Locks It Down If You Pick AT&T
- Official Raspberry Pi touchscreen will let you build your own tablet | Tablets | Geek.com
- New Drone Fits in Your Pocket, Flies for Two Hours : DNews
- Goodbye Nokia: Microsoft Lumia design officially revealed without Nokia branding
- First Virtual Reality Film To Hit Oculus Rift
- Why burn a log to stay warm when you can burn a whole tree
- Easybreath Snorkeling Mask
- You Can Now Build Oculus Rift Projects In The Free Version Of Unity
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: iPads, Disrupt London, And iPads
- Japanese Hobbyists Build A Working Transformer
- Nintendo’s Extended Amiibo Video Is Weird And Long But Good
- Amazon Rewards Visa Cards Now Compatible With Apple Pay
- Amazon Fire Phone Flops
- Researchers Want To Send Us To The Moon Using Robots And Oculus Rift
- Android Wear Update Adds Offline Music, Bluetooth Headphone And GPS Support
- Silicon Valley startup unveils Internet-connected smart guns for cops
- Thursday Dealmaster has a Dell XPS 8700 desktop computer for $799.99
- Amazon Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) impressions: Deja vu 8.9
- Android Wear gets standalone GPS and music functionality
- Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips beloved of hardware hackers
- iOS 8.1 mini-review: Testing Apple Pay, SMS forwarding, and more
- Hands-on with the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9, Google’s shot at “premium” flagships
- Early iPad Air 2 benchmark suggests tri-core CPU, 2GB of RAM
- Netflix has two more TV shows for 2015: 'Bloodline' and 'F is for Family'
- Engadget Daily: Nexus 9, Google VP sets new space-jump record, and more!
- Nest owns Revolv's home automation tech now, too
- Sundar Pichai takes control of Google's crucial products
- Playdate: We're livestreaming 'Fantasia: Music Evolved' on Xbox One! (update: game over!)
- Got Google's new Inbox app? Now you can invite three friends!
- Yardarm will tell dispatchers when and where police fire guns
- AT&T locks your new iPad's SIM so you can't switch carriers without a new one
- This guy using a wheel barrow to do skateboard tricks is so hilarious
- Just an awesome two minute video of badass action scenes from movies
- Some Like It Hot Just Might Be The Funniest Movie Ever Made
- The different ways animals breath in one cool animated graphic
- Scientists discover that comet stinks and has dunes just like Earth
- Nico: These Days
- Let's Talk About Whatever You Want Right Now
- The only thing better than watching these cakes get made is eating them
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...