The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- With Halo 5, Microsoft Seeks to Lure E-Sports Players Back – New York Times
- Yahoo ads accidentally spewed malware – Washington Post
- Windows 10 will fix the Xbox One's disastrous UI this November – PCWorld
- Apple denies that it's working on its own cellular service – Mashable
- Going Ape: Bonobos Make Sounds Like That of Human Babies – NBCNews.com
- Rangeomorphs may be the earliest complex organisms to reproduce – Benchmark Reporter
- This is how much the US government reimbursed Buzz Aldrin for his 'business … – Fortune
- What one engineer did when she got tired of sexism at work, like having dollar … – Washington Post
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- This is the world's first braille smartwatch
- X15 Flamethrower: For just $1,600, you can buy a flamethrower that spits fire 50 feet into the air
- Gone in 64 seconds: 30,000 OnePlus 2 units sold out
- Acer Aspire One Cloudbook gives you a full Windows laptop for $169
- Skateboard Hacking
- The AMPL Smartbag – smart-backpack that charges your devices
- BlackBerry launches the Passport Silver Edition. (I got to play with one, ask me anything if you're curious!)
- Taking The 2016 Audi TT’s Virtual Cockpit For A Spin
- This Ridiculous Frankenwatch Embodies Everything The Swiss Are Doing Wrong
- Get Ready For A 21.5-Inch iMac With 4K Retina Display
- Bohemian Guitars Returns With Something That Will Encourage Ukulele Lady To Like You
- Sony’s New Phones Are Perfect For Snapchat, Yet No One Will Buy Them
- “Soft” Sensors Are Breaking Into Four Major Industries
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Tesla, Windows 10, Top Gear, And OUYA
- Nvidia Issues Recall For Shield Tablets After Overheating Poses Fire Hazard
- Windows 10, Xbox 360 compatibility, and a chatpad coming to Xbox One in November
- Windows 10 doesn’t offer much privacy by default: Here’s how to fix it
- Acer’s “Cloudbooks” are Windows 10 laptops starting at $170
- Op-ed: How I gave up alternating current
- Google Minus: Google keeps backing all the wrong social products
- Pinnacle to sell luxury double-watch that includes an Apple Watch on the back
- We’re hiring! Are you a grade-A gadget lover and tech reviewer in NYC?
- Soylent 2.0 is coming—pre-mixed, in a bottle
- 1TB My Passport Cinema drive puts 4K Ultra HD movies in your pocket
- 'Destiny' ditches Dinklage
- Sony's RX100 IV is still the point-and-shoot to beat
- Super-fast projector may be key to holodeck-like rooms
- Twitch bans streamer who faked his own swatting
- Behind the wheel of Logitech's G29 Driving Force controller
- Toshiba's new flash chips hold twice the data
- Microsoft's document sharing service, Docs, is available to everyone
- NHL Teams Up With MLB's Insane Media Team, Which Could Be Awesome
- That Multitool Clip Now Hides a Bottle Opener and Nail File in Your Hair
- Meanwhile in the Future: The Earth Is Falling Into the Sun
- Windows 10 Is Coming to Xbox One in November
- We Found the Building Blocks of Life on a Comet
- 32 Totes Adorbs Photos Of Your Cats
- This Robot Is a Loom For Weaving Carbon Fiber Into Rocket Parts
- 8 Craziest Mega-Engineering Projects We Could Use to Rework the Earth
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...