The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple shares soar after strong earnings, stock split – CNET
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet' – Register
- Facebook acquires health and fitness tracking app Moves – CNET
- Extra! Extra! Facebook Launches Real-Time News Wire – NBCNews.com
- Android users can now leverage the power of IFTTT – CNET
- Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Google and friends shower OpenSSL in $$$s to make it all … – Register
- Reducing Error in a Qubit Array – Overclockers Club
- NASA tries space kits to engage kids in science and space – Reuters
- /r/gadgets: State of the subreddit. Suggestions welcome!
- Custom 3D Printed Kidneys Help Surgeons Remove Tumors
- IBM's Watson supercomputer will soon be your personal shopper
- Best Headphones: 18 Brands Ranked from Worst to First
- OnePlus One Revealed: A $300 Snapdragon 801 Smartphone
- What's the best sub-$200 Android tablet?
- Nanolaser technology set to print tiny phones into clothing
- The new Lytro Illum camera is definitely a game changer
- Apple Working On New Environmental Sensors For Mobile Devices
- Adyen Global Payments Index Shows Transactions Creeping Up On Android Tablets
- Apple Patents A 3D Hologram Display System With Gesture Input
- Rumoured Microsoft Surface Mini Tablet Crops Up In Amazon Listings
- Apple Sold 20 Million Apple TVs, Which Are Now Far From A Hobby
- Apple’s Greater China Revenue Grew Sequentially In Q2 As iPhone Growth Impresses
- Apple Sold 44M iPhones, 16M iPads And 4M Macs In Q2 2014
- Etsy Acquires Gadget Marketplace Grand St.
- Lost Warhol works uncovered from old Amiga floppy disks
- OnePlus One is a high-end phablet with CyanogenMod for $299 unlocked
- Time travel is just a click away: Google opens up Street View archives
- Amazon Prime users will soon be able to watch The Wire, other HBO hits
- Google puts the Nest Learning Thermostat on the Play Store
- Earth Day Dealmaster helps you save some green by being green
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.1 with further Touch ID, keyboard improvements
- LG claims its Android Wear smartwatch has an “always-on” display
- Lyft's ridesharing service reaches 24 new cities in a single day
- Two weeks with Sol's solar-powered laptop
- Samsung debuts projector-equipped Galaxy Beam 2 smartphone
- Leica's T mirrorless camera is built from a solid brick of aluminum
- Facebook Newswire aims to deliver breaking news to journalists
- Xbox One and PlayStation 4 support added to Unreal Engine 4 in latest update
- RunKeeper's Goal Coach helps you keep pace without all the yelling
- Now you can play XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Android, too
- The Hamper Chair Is Your New Best Excuse For Never Doing Laundry
- Brazil's World Cup Logo Sure Looks Like Someone Facepalming
- Shaming Soap Alarm Won't Turn Off Until You Wash Your Hands
- The FDA Thinks Electronic Cigarettes Are Tobacco Products
- Shocking spring ice levels show how hard winter has been
- DarkMarket Could Be the New Silk Road the Feds Can't Take Down
- Facebook Is Getting Into the News Business with Its Own Newswire
- This Obsidian Mirror Was Once Toxic Chemical Waste
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...