The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple design guru Jony Ive promoted – BBC News
- Android M to Reportedly Feature Improved Battery Life, RAM Usage – NDTV
- 2016 Volvo XC90 Reviews – I4U News
- Nasa's Curiosity Rover Begins New Journey on Mars – NDTV
- Robot learns via trial and error like a human – CNET
- Easier smartwatch control with add-on band – The Rakyat Post
- Instagram tries to woo jaded users by providing 'e-mail highlights' – The Star Online
- Google research reveals security questions's vulnerability to attack – SlashGear
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Solar-powered Ecocapsule lets you live off-the-grid anywhere in the world
- KFC Tray Typer keyboard saves your phone from your greasy fingers
- Tesla Suit – The next step in virtual reality
- Rafael Nadal's new $800000 Richard Mille watch is certified to stand up to 5000 G
- Go Pro Alternatives
- Did you know: this cool screen protector gives iPhones Android's killer feature, The BACK BUTTON!
- Google Teddy Bear knows what you did last summer
- Apple Names Jony Ive ‘Chief Design Officer’
- Miito Deconstructs The Kettle To Save Energy
- TC AppleCast 16: MacBook Redux, iOS 9 And OS X 10.11
- CrunchWeek: Pebble’s Cash Crunch, Stripe Hits $5B, And NSA Reform’s Uncertain Future
- This App Turns Your $600 Apple Watch Into A $20 Casio Calculator Watch
- Anker To Offer USB-C Cables, Hubs And Batteries For Your New MacBook
- The Aria Lets You Control Your Smart Watch Without Touching It
- Apple’s iOS 9 Could Herald A New Future For Older iPhones And iPads
- A quick review of Apple’s new iPhone Lightning Dock
- Great expectations: An Ars reader wishlist for iOS 9
- Report: iOS 9 will be optimized for older devices, including iPhone 4S
- Flawed Android factory reset leaves crypto and login keys ripe for picking
- Google Tracker 2015 (I/O edition): Android M, Chromecast 2, and lots more
- Google developing “Brillo” Internet of Things OS based on Android
- ’90s-style security flaw puts “millions” of routers at risk
- New Windows 10 build smooths tablet experience, makes Edge super fast
- Chevy still has 6,000 unsold last-gen Volt hybrids
- Audi's R8 e-tron electric supercar can now drive itself
- Samsung's Iron Man edition Galaxy S6 Edge lacks J.A.R.V.I.S.
- TiVo said to be launching Cox video on demand
- Jony Ive becomes Apple's first Chief Design Officer
- Robot learns skills through trial and error, like you do
- Oculus' next big move is to make VR a social experience
- What's on your HDTV: 'Ultra Street Fighter IV', 'Halt and Catch Fire'
- Jony Ive Is Becoming Apple's Chief Design Officer
- Don't Get a 'Base Tan'
- 11 Species of Chameleon Masqueraded as One
- A Whimpering Ending for the NSA's Illegal Dragnet Spying Program
- Silicon Valley Takes a Dig at Digg, and the Myth of the Reborn Genius
- The Sun's Magnetic Field Has Never Looked So Good
- Asus Zenbook UX305 Review: A Great Laptop for Just $700
- It's Google Brillo, the New Operating System for Your Home
A few weeks ago, we told you about the Backpack shelf for you iMac. Now we bring you the BookArc, a sleek and aesthetically pleasing product acts as a desktop stand for your Macbook. Apart from freeing up valuable desk space, the BoookArc turns your Macbook into a mini-desktop tower.Read more...
Steve Jobs, looking very thin, received a standing ovation before leading the keynote at Apples latest event, while releasing iTunes 9 and iPhone OS 3.1. Apple also announced that they’re updating the iPod Classic, Touch, and Shuffle. The iPod Nano received the biggest update, which now features a 640 x 480 video camera. With the Apple […]Read more...
SpeedingComputer.com, the social network for computer enthusiasts, is giving away some cool prizes including a free 1 Terabyte hard drive. At Speeding Computer, “people come together to share, discuss and even show off the latest hardware, software and technology.” It is the hot new destination for all things computer related, and they have been creating quite […]Read more...
Sights squarely set at Nikon, Canon unveiled the new EOS 7D, with an 18 MP APS-C sensor, 8 fps continuous shooting, and full HD video with manual exposure at 24, 25, or 30 fps.Read more...
Apple’s annual event was recently confirmed, and with the 9th less than a week away, I thought it would be wise to give a run-down of rumors and predictions to what will be released. A flurry of information will surely be leaked as the days continue, but here’s what’s going on right now. iPod Seeing […]Read more...