The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Uber will start testing flying cars in the next 3 years – SlashGear
- How to customize the Bixby button on the Galaxy S8 – CNET
- Waymo's self-driving minivans are now offering rides to real people in Arizona – The Verge
- Google's 'Project Owl' — a three-pronged attack on fake news & problematic content – Search Engine Land
- 'Boffins and their VERY academic chants': How the media covered the March for Science – Science Magazine
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift – PCWorld
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' – Engadget
- Peggy Whitson's Record Caps a String of Important Milestones for Women in Space – Seeker
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Looking for Moderators to assist with community interaction! Apply within!
- Man takes drone out for a sunset flight, drone gets shot down
- WeatherAtPoint Is a Personal Weather Station You Can Fit on Your Keychain
- Ultra-cheap 'origami' microscope developed
- Lenovo Launches 2-in-1 Flex 11 Chromebook: Quad-Core SoC, 4 GB RAM, from $279
- The first photos of the new iPhone might just have leaked
- Missed out on the NES Classic? Here's how to build one on your own
- Crunch Report | Uber Responds to iPhone Tracking Report
- Juicero may be the absurd avatar of Silicon Valley hubris, but boy is it well-engineered
- DJI’s new FPV goggles let you control your drone with head movements
- Is Spotify working on a wearable?
- Revolar, the personal safety button, can get you out of tight spots
- This might be your last chance to buy the NES Classic
- The $999 SlingStudio makes it easy to produce multi-camera Facebook Live and YouTube streams
- Falcon Northwest’s Tiki is the sleek sports car of VR PCs
- AMD puts two GPUs and 32GB of RAM on its latest Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Samsung develops emoji-based chat app for people with language disorders
- Intel Optane Memory: How to make revolutionary technology totally boring
- Samsung Galaxy S8 to get software patch for “red tint” issue
- Doctor Who review: Bill and the Timelord must grin and bear it in Smile
- Fenix 5S reviewed: Exactly what you’d expect from a $600 Garmin sport watch
- Galaxy S8 review: Gorgeous new hardware, same Samsung gimmicks
- Apple wants to stop mining and start making everything from recycled materials
- YouTube Kids brings cartoons and bright colors to your smart TV
- Nastier version of IoT botnet could brick your smart toaster
- A Doritos bag is all you need to play the 'Guardians 2' soundtrack
- Spotify took its sweet time getting Behind the Lyrics on Android
- Samsung's emoji chat app helps people with language disorders
- Watson could be the key to smarter manufacturing robots
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' ends the trilogy on May 24th, 2019
- Streaming is boosting the music industry worldwide
- Why You Should Read the American Gods Novel Before Watching the TV Show
- Make Cold Brew And Then Take It With You With This Discounted Coolgear BRU
- This Obscene $3,000 Stroller Will Teach Your Kid To Drive Before They Can Walk
- This Hacker Is My New Hero
- The Most Spectacular New Comics You Should Stay Inside and Read This Summer
- Fitbit Explodes on Woman's Wrist, Because Catastrophic Failure Is Always an Option
- Get Your Khakis (and More) During Amazon's One-Day Dockers Sale
- How Did Unroll.me Get Users to Allow It to Sell Their Inbox Data?
The minds of inventors and designers never cease to amaze us with the concepts that they create. Especially those that find their way into the reality of production. A majority of the most popular concepts involve future computing and communication technologies. From cell phones to mobile computers with amazingly intelligent, creative, and portable technology. But […]Read more...
Seems a lot of people are getting really excited about a new camera from Olympus known as the E-P1 Micro. And really, they should be. This retro body style camera comes with an impressive set of features including a solid 12.3 megapixel Live MOS sensor, a 3-inch LCD display, in-body image stabilization, a dust reduction […]Read more...
Panasonic has released the HDC-SD10 and HDC-TM10 HD camcorders. Both models weigh in at only a 1/2 LB, and despite it’s small form factor has 16x optical zoom. The zoom is assisted by Panasonic’s Advanced OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer) functionality to achieve clear zooming and reducing hand-shake by correcting the picture around 4,000 times per […]Read more...
Tired of paying for excessive phone bills? VoIP and Skype have your solution to decrease that monthly bill. Cut the cord and save money on your phone bills using VoIP technology. If you haven’t tried Skype on your computer yet, you definitely should and we have put together some gadgets that will make it much […]Read more...
For some it’s just a way to make that ugly beige computer tower on your desk look better, and add something to the aesthetics of your work space. For others, it’s a labor of love modifying their computer cases to create an amazing work of art. And then there are those who need to carve […]Read more...