The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Uber will start testing flying cars in the next 3 years – SlashGear
- How to customize the Bixby button on the Galaxy S8 – CNET
- Waymo's self-driving minivans are now offering rides to real people in Arizona – The Verge
- Google's 'Project Owl' — a three-pronged attack on fake news & problematic content – Search Engine Land
- 'Boffins and their VERY academic chants': How the media covered the March for Science – Science Magazine
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift – PCWorld
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' – Engadget
- Peggy Whitson's Record Caps a String of Important Milestones for Women in Space – Seeker
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Looking for Moderators to assist with community interaction! Apply within!
- Man takes drone out for a sunset flight, drone gets shot down
- WeatherAtPoint Is a Personal Weather Station You Can Fit on Your Keychain
- Ultra-cheap 'origami' microscope developed
- Lenovo Launches 2-in-1 Flex 11 Chromebook: Quad-Core SoC, 4 GB RAM, from $279
- The first photos of the new iPhone might just have leaked
- Missed out on the NES Classic? Here's how to build one on your own
- Crunch Report | Uber Responds to iPhone Tracking Report
- Juicero may be the absurd avatar of Silicon Valley hubris, but boy is it well-engineered
- DJI’s new FPV goggles let you control your drone with head movements
- Is Spotify working on a wearable?
- Revolar, the personal safety button, can get you out of tight spots
- This might be your last chance to buy the NES Classic
- The $999 SlingStudio makes it easy to produce multi-camera Facebook Live and YouTube streams
- Falcon Northwest’s Tiki is the sleek sports car of VR PCs
- AMD puts two GPUs and 32GB of RAM on its latest Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Samsung develops emoji-based chat app for people with language disorders
- Intel Optane Memory: How to make revolutionary technology totally boring
- Samsung Galaxy S8 to get software patch for “red tint” issue
- Doctor Who review: Bill and the Timelord must grin and bear it in Smile
- Fenix 5S reviewed: Exactly what you’d expect from a $600 Garmin sport watch
- Galaxy S8 review: Gorgeous new hardware, same Samsung gimmicks
- Apple wants to stop mining and start making everything from recycled materials
- YouTube Kids brings cartoons and bright colors to your smart TV
- Nastier version of IoT botnet could brick your smart toaster
- A Doritos bag is all you need to play the 'Guardians 2' soundtrack
- Spotify took its sweet time getting Behind the Lyrics on Android
- Samsung's emoji chat app helps people with language disorders
- Watson could be the key to smarter manufacturing robots
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' ends the trilogy on May 24th, 2019
- Streaming is boosting the music industry worldwide
- Why You Should Read the American Gods Novel Before Watching the TV Show
- Make Cold Brew And Then Take It With You With This Discounted Coolgear BRU
- This Obscene $3,000 Stroller Will Teach Your Kid To Drive Before They Can Walk
- This Hacker Is My New Hero
- The Most Spectacular New Comics You Should Stay Inside and Read This Summer
- Fitbit Explodes on Woman's Wrist, Because Catastrophic Failure Is Always an Option
- Get Your Khakis (and More) During Amazon's One-Day Dockers Sale
- How Did Unroll.me Get Users to Allow It to Sell Their Inbox Data?
Michael Arrington, of TechCrunch fame, is rumored to be holding an event by the end of this month to release the CrunchPad. So, what is a CrunchPad and why should you want one? A CrunchPad is a low-cost Tablet with a touchscreen—think iPod Touch with a 12″ screen. The device has one purpose and one purpose […]Read more...
Think that built-in camera in your Mac is good enough? Think again. The Minoru from Novo is a new webcam that creates stereographic images and even video. The Minoru works like any other webcam, attach it via USB and you can chat using your favorite messaging client or upload videos to YouTube. But, that’s where the […]Read more...
Bose recently announced it’s new SoundLink music wireless system. This latest offering allows you to play your computer music on a stereo system without tripping over anything. The system works with a USB dongle that broadcasts music from your computer to the speaker unit. The best part about it is, there is no software or […]Read more...
Have you ever looked at an aspect of your life and thought that it could be made so much easier with a gadget of some sort? I would venture a guess that most of us have done so at one point in our lives. How about luggage that rolls itself when your traveling? How about […]Read more...
Yes we really are serious. The guys at iSoft have got an iPhone to run Microsoft Windows 95. The hack is based on Bochs emulator, and it uses a standard Windows 95 image. Check out the video below.Read more...