The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Post-menopausal killer whales take on leadership roles – SMN Weekly
- Astronomers view four images of a supernova, in a first – Times of India
- Hey, Kids! Want to Take Pictures From Mars Orbit? – NBCNews.com
- Microsoft Warns PCs Are Also Vulnerable to 'Freak' Security Flaw – NBCNews.com
- NASA: Mars may have had an ocean comparable to Earth's Atlantic – CNN
- El Niño has arrived. Will it help make 2015 the hottest year on record? – Vox
- Star Speeds Through Space At 26-Million Miles Per Hour – Clapway
- Praying Mantises' Shockingly Accurate Jumps Could Lead To Robotic … – Headlines & Global News
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Help us identify this found GSM/GPS tracking device
- The Eye Scanning Password Authenticator
- Home security (camera, sensor, alarm) built into external light
- Nvidia unveiled Titanium X model equipped with 12GB card VRAM
- Can anybody suggest an iPhone mount I can stick to a wall/door in my house? Ideally not suction…
- YotaPhone 2 With Rear E-Paper Screen Launching in US Soon
- Samsung’s Galaxy S6 may have a serious hardware problem that’s unfixable.
- TC AppleCast 7: Apple Watch Event Preview
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: MWC And The Future Of VR
- The Apple Watch Is Time, Saved
- Apple Watch Sounding More Independent In Latest Leak
- What To Expect From The Apple Watch Event
- Join Us At Hardware Alley At Disrupt NY
- Would You Buy A ‘Smart Band’ For An Apple Watch?
- Let’s Face It: The Apple Watch Will Sell More Than A Million Units In Its First Month
- Hands-on with the Huawei Watch: The most watch-like smartwatch yet
- What the Lumia 640 tells us about Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2
- From The Wirecutter: The best Wi-Fi router (for most people, anyway)
- Hands-on with two LG Watch Urbane models: One promising, one not so promising
- What to expect when we “spring forward” with Apple on March 9
- Steam Controller, SteamVR, Steam Machines: Valve’s hardware push in photos
- Probable Broadwell MacBook Air shows up in screenshots
- “Can I borrow your phone?” Hands-on with Mark Shuttleworth’s Ubuntu phone
- Hold the phone: MWC had more than just handsets
- Sony's next PS4 update lets you pick up your game where you left off
- Major CIA overhaul ramps up focus on cyber operations
- The 11th Annual Engadget Awards: Who will be best in show?
- Better than 'Destiny': Studios now make massive games in just months
- Banks respond to fraud with improved verification for Apple Pay
- Apple Watch battery life and low-power mode details leak out
- Office 2016 for Mac preview: a first look at an overdue upgrade
- What's the First Thing You Ever Pirated?
- Deadspin WWE Trainer Resigns After Allegations Of Abusing Wrestlers | Gawker Two Ferguson Cops, Cour
- This Is What Lockheed's New Laser Can Do
- Windows 93: The Most Fun You'll Ever Have With an Operating System
- A Vape Hoodie for the Casual Douche
- A Scent-Blasting Face Mask: Because Virtual Reality Isn't Weird Enough
- I Can't Stop Using This Shitty App That I Hate
- 300,000 Chickens Killed By Attacks on Farm Alarm Systems
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...