The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Popular Reddit forums locked up in protest – USA TODAY
- One-of-a-kind Nintendo Play Station prototype surfaces – TechSpot
- Blackberry's curved 'Venice' Android phone in leaked image – Daily Mail
- Robot Seahorse: Navigate Surgery With Skeletal Tail Of This Sea Creature – Science World Report
- Solar-powered airplane lands in Hawaii after record-breaking 5-day flight from … – Toronto Sun
- Seafaring spiders depend on their 'sails' and 'anchors' – Financial Express
- OnePlus is giving away Google Cardboard for $0 plus shipping (update: out of … – Engadget
- MasterCard preps technology to make payments with selfies – New York Daily News
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Someone just found an original Sony/Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- The world's first most lifelike bionic hand
- Bionic Eye Implant Tested Successfully
- Samsung Galaxy A8 will feature a 16-megapixel camera with f/1.9 aperture and Real-Time HDR
- ProxyHam: New device provides secure and anonymous Wi-Fi with a range of 2.5 miles
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 600mm f/4E FL ED VR Superzoom lens revealed, it will cost almost $12,300
- PocketScan: The world's smallest wireless scanner that can scan images wirelessly and automatically forwarded to tablets and computers
- PicoBrew’s Zymatic Beer Making Machine Made A Brewer Out Of A Noob Like Me
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Lexus Hoverboard, Anki, And Bowling Central
- Sphericam 2 Is A 4K 360-Degree Camera Built For The VR Era
- Anki Will Ship The Second Generation Of Its Robotic Slot Cars On September 20
- A Look At The Tech That Could Mean We Never Have To Charge Our Phones Again
- Shapeways Snags Another $30M In Funding To Expand Its 3D Printing Ecosystem
- Apple Updates GarageBand With Force Touch Support And New Virtual Transform Pad
- Pinterest Has Started Rolling Out Buyable Pins On The iPhone And iPad
- Hear how Steve Ballmer bailed out Xbox after Red Ring of Death
- Samsung sued for loading devices with unremovable crapware (in China)
- The week in “iPhone 6S” rumors: Same body, faster LTE, still 16GB
- Report: Better Android One devices to launch in India, cost $189
- Chevy builds A/C vent for hot phones into new cars
- Drone hunts down suspect in car theft and robbery
- The state of the 64-bit transition in iOS, and what’s left to be done
- Watch people from miles away with Nikon’s astonishing 83× 2000mm superzoom camera
- Dr. Dre will debut a Beats 1 radio show on Apple Music tomorrow night
- Floating plasma display makes fairies a reality
- OnePlus is giving away Google Cardboard for $0 plus shipping (update: out of stock)
- Leica's Q camera is beautiful, expensive and totally worth it
- This is the Nintendo PlayStation that almost was
- Kindle Paperwhite review (2015): our favorite e-reader gets even better
- The best Lightning cable
- Here's why your favorite subreddits are unavailable (update: AMA is back)
- Navigational Data Produced A Beautiful Image of the Milky Way
- You Can 3-D Print Some Amazing Stuff With This Ultra-Strong Resin
- Let's Talk About Whatever You Want Right Now
- Amazon's Review Policy is Creepy and Bad for Authors
- How to Drink All Day and Not Pass Out
- I Want to Live Inside This House Hidden In This Cliff
- Here's the Government's Horrifying New Fireworks Safety Demonstration
- Enjoy This Throwback Fireworks Display from NASA
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...