The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Chrome Remote Desktop App Controls PCs and Macs on Any Device Running … – International Business Times UK
- Sony PlayStation 4 Sales Reach 7 Million on Surging Demand (2) – Businessweek
- Red Hat Touts Linux Containers For Cloud – InformationWeek
- Apple could be working on song ID feature for iOS, eyes tie-up with Shazam – Firstpost
- How a Ford Mustang climbed the Empire State Building – USA TODAY
- Choosy Chimps Prefer a Nice, Firm Bed – NBCNews.com
- First Heartbleed 'Hacker' Arrested And Charged – Sky News
- CAPTCHAs Are Becoming Security Theater – The Atlantic
- Google’s New Modular Phone May Be the Last You’ll Need to Buy
- Kobo Aura HD vs Kindle Paperwhite, in handling PDF files, including scanned PDF and large page format books (with video demonstrating each's ability)
- Samsung and Tizen: Still Hedging Bets?
- This is Amazon’s smartphone — An exclusive first look at the unannounced smartphone Amazon is set to debut in the coming months
- Carpenter Replaces Lost Fingers With 3D-Printed "Robohand"
- Can anyone identify this antique desktop's brand & model? Specs?
- Twitter has spoken and they don't seem happy about the one day release of Google Glass but what does Reddit think?
- Ubuntu Powered Smartphone Details Leaked In Walkthrough Video
- Created For Imogen Heap, Mi.Mu Turns Hand Gestures Into Music
- Google Camera App Brings Lens Blur Background Defocus To Any KitKat Android Devices
- ShopLocket And PCH Launch Blueprint, A Media And Resource Site For Hardware Startups
- Google’s Environment Sensing Project Tango Gets A Teardown
- Google’s Modular Ara Smartphone To Launch For The Public In January 2015
- Me-Mover Step-Powered Stand-Up Bike Gets Funded On Kickstarter
- Google Actually Sells Out Of A Google Glass Model
- Hands On With The Xperia Z2 Smartphone And Z2 Tablet, Sony’s Waterproof Wonders
- Google misses Q1 2014 earnings with $15.42 billion in revenue
- Taking Google’s modular, upgradeable smartphone from concept to reality
- Google overhauls Android camera app with new interface and bokeh effects
- Neil Young’s music-player Kickstarter closes at $6.2 million
- Galaxy S5 bill of materials estimated at $250, more than iPhone and S4
- Pioneer to upgrade 5 existing consoles for CarPlay, no new hardware required
- Tuesday Dealmaster has a 4K monitor for $699.99 after a gift card
- iPad-friendly Office 365 subscription now available for $70
- This machine creates careless synthetic whispers
- Bloomberg: Apple wants to plug Shazam directly into iOS
- Sony pumps up its PS4 update with game pre-loading and SHAREfactory video editor
- Buy Halo: Spartan Assault on one Windows 8 device and kill Covenant on the others you own
- Aio Wireless takes a cue from Sprint's Framily plan with new group discounts
- Google earnings focus on the search and ads that actually pay the bills
- MIT designs a floating, tsunami-proof nuclear plant
- Imogen Heap's high-tech gloves could make the rest of your band obsolete
- This drone footage showing the aftermath of a fire is so heartbreaking
- Careful, This 8-Bit Pop Anthem Is Ear-Splittingly Addictive
- Science explains why babies are so darn cute
- The Small Town Utopian Ideal at the Heart of Hot Fuzz
- Map shows which country has the most sex and which has the longest sex
- Gay Jeans Reveal Rainbow Threads With Every Wash And Wear
- This is what America's most famous pit–the Grand Canyon–looks like from the International Space St
- Safer Kitchen Knives Inspired By the Tools in Your Workshop
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...