The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple-owned Beats sued by rival Bose over headphone patents – Telegraph.co.uk
- Apparently Earth 'Just Missed' a Solar Superstorm in 2012 – Boston.com
- Dinosaurs would have been feathered – The Eastern Tribune
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23000 per CPU – Register
- Humongous swarm of mayflies captured on weather radar – Christian Science Monitor
- Amazon's Bet On Exclusive Games To Make Its Fire Gadgets More Enticing – TechCrunch
- Apple strongly denies stuffing iPhones and iPads with NSA backdoors – ITProPortal
- Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes – Register
- “Magic Helmet” for F-35 ready for delivery
- Congress finally passes cell phone unlocking bill
- New Bluetooth-Enabled Smart Shoes Vibrate to Give You Directions
- LG G3 Review: Android has a new king
- Satechi Portable Energy Station now available on Massdrop
- Samsung Might Have Found A Shortcut To Mobile Virtual Reality Through Oculus VR
- Magnetic iPhone Mount. USA Design/Manufature
- Help with digital/cable tv in UK
- Amazon’s Bet On Exclusive Games To Make Its Fire Gadgets More Enticing
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Apple’s iWatch Patent, The MBA Sticker Ad, And The Defender
- Bose Picks A Patent Fight With Beats Over Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- How Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Stacks Up A Month Later
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear And COO Kevin Lin To Speak At Disrupt SF
- Elon Musk’s Answer To Stephen Colbert’s Vision Of Ambient Wireless Charging: “We’ll Do It”
- FRAMED Immerses Viewers In Digital Artwork
- The Smart Key Chain Will Store Your Files, Check Your Email, And Find Your Keys
- Photos of the Moto X+1 leak, show wooden back
- Multi-user beamforming is here—in $270, 1.7Gbps Asus Wi-Fi router
- Microsoft announces new Lumia 530, a cheap Windows Phone for the masses
- Preview: A closer look at OS X Yosemite, just in time for the public beta
- The never-advertised, always coveted headphones built and sold in Brooklyn
- Review: Amazon’s Fire Phone offers new gimmicks, old platform growing pains
- Tuesday Dealmaster has a 28-inch Dell 4K monitor for $399.99
- New Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone takes its design cues from the iPhone
- Playdate: We're livestreaming the 'Destiny' beta on Xbox One!
- High-tech headband looks to prevent drowning, bad parenting
- Microsoft unleashes 'Settlers of Catan' on the web
- Verizon to start throttling data on unlimited LTE plans
- The top 11 laptops you can buy right now
- Cellphone unlocking bill passes through the House, heads to the Oval Office
- Watching 'Sharknado' with Syfy Sync and Philips Hue
- Now that Apple is buying Beats, Bose sues over noise-cancelling patents
- Our Favorite Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Apps of the Week
- The Penis Propaganda That Warned WWII-Era Soldiers of Venereal Disease
- Game of Thrones blooper reel is more fun to watch than the actual show
- There Are Officially Too Many Apps, And Nobody Is Making Money
- Lightning can be heard halfway around the world via radio
- Everything There Is to Know About Beer's Most Important Ingredient
- How 3D Printing Is Making Better Movie Monsters
- These Scarves Are Printed With the Outlines of Cities Aglow at Night
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...