The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple on nude photos leak: Our systems weren't breached – Times of India
- US basements may be taken over by Camel Crickets – iStreet Research
- Cave markings 'bring Neanderthals closer to us' – The News International
- How to watch Samsung's Unpacked 2014 Galaxy Note 4 reveal live – ITProPortal
- World's oceans hold garbage patches twice the size of Texas, new study finds – Science Recorder
- Laser Cooling Halts Trapped Molecule's Rotation – Photonics.com
- Lenovo Announces Three New Models – Dumb-Out
- Google Partners UCSB Team on Quantum Computing Research Project – NDTV
- An Alarm Clock That Wakes You Up with Coffee
- MOTA SmartRing: Because smartwatches are too… I dunno
- The New Alienware Area-51 Is The Weirdest Gaming PC I've Ever Seen
- Looking for a specific kind of NAS…
- Has anyone tried the TV Pro Android appliance?
- Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi R7500 Router Preview
- Best Wireless Earbuds?
- Why Beats headphones are so ridiculously overpriced
- Mozbii Is A Color-Picking Stylus Just For Kids
- The Meta Watch M1 Is A Next-Gen Smartwatch That Isn’t Ugly
- 3DHubs Raises $4.5 Million To Make Local 3D Printing Global
- Samsung Level Headphone Series Review: Galaxy Owners Only Need Apply
- The Movpak Is An Electric Skateboard That Folds Into A Backpack
- Android Wear Is Getting GPS And The Ability To Talk To Other Bluetooth Accessories
- Heated, Connected Insoles? Whatever Next…
- Sony’s QX1 Looks To Bring Interchangeable Pro Lenses To Your Smartphone
- Apple explains why your iOS app keeps getting rejected
- AnandTech founder Anand Shimpi retires from journalism to work at Apple
- Android Wear to support local music and GPS, become runner’s best friend
- Liveblog: Samsung’s Note 4 event starts Wednesday, Sept. 3 at 9:00am ET
- Google sends event invites out to Indian press, must be Android One
- FLIR One gives your iPhone infrared Predator vision
- Review: A $229 unlocked phone that marries the Galaxy S5 to the Moto G
- Samsung licenses HERE maps, still trying to escape the Google ecosystem
- Apple will reject any wellness apps that store private health data in iCloud
- 'Minecraft' hits Xbox One this Friday and an upgrade only costs $5
- YouTube and Guillermo del Toro to make one director's nightmare a reality
- Lenovo's new gaming laptop is surprisingly light for a 17-inch machine
- Lenovo unveils super-thin, super-light tablet (and the price isn't bad, either)
- Samsung's Smart Home tech is apparently enough to make KITT the robot car jealous
- Netgear's ultimate WiFi router gives you full speed on any frequency
- Yes, HBO is re-airing 'The Wire' and this time it's in high-definition
- Here's a Shockingly Easy Way To Skirt iCloud's Two-Factor Verification
- These city street lights are a stunning kaleidoscope of drugs
- Monsters, Inc. as a horror movie is pretty intense
- Angry ram knocks a drone out of the air and chases down photographer
- A "Private Photo" Mode For Your Phone Is a Great Idea
- Watching Jell-O bounce in slow motion is strangely mesmerizing
- This Topsy Turvy Flower Pot Can Rotate Around to Follow the Sun
- 1960s version of Game of Thrones' opening credits is perfectly retro
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...