The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Critters found in Antarctic ice show how tenacious life is – El Paso Inc.
- Astronaut twins make space history as NASA launches landmark experiment – Fox News
- Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Available for Pre-order, Global Launch April 10 – Chinatopix
- Scientists find Way to Create Different Form of Ice – West Texas News
- Google Safari-Tracking Case Can Proceed in UK – PC Magazine
- How Facebook's Chief Geek Will Meld Reality With the Oculus – Wired
- Comparing Facebook's and Google's vision for mobile – BetaNews
- Tim Cook will give away his Apple fortune – Mashable
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- You'll soon get 10TB SSDs thanks to new memory tech
- Invisible Bicycles: Tokyo's High-Tech Underground Bike Parking
- Galaxy S6 First Impressions: I can't find anything to complain about
- Facebook's drone prototype has wingspan greater than a Boeing 737
- Photos claiming to show the LG G4 leak online: "The phone in these images look like the LG G3, but you might notice some subtle differences. That's because it could actually be pictures of the brand's yet-to-be-released flagship, the G4."
- Xiaomi introduced a new 40 inch version of the Mi TV 2
- What Envy? This Giant Lens Attaches To Your iPhone 6
- Google To Build Robotic Surgery Assistance Platform With Johnson & Johnson
- Olio Creates A Homebrew Smartwatch With Some Amazing Features
- The Biggest Challenges Left In Virtual Reality, According To Oculus
- Facebook’s Aquila Drone Will Beam Down Internet Access With Lasers
- Apple Explores Ways To Secure, Set Up And Sell iOS Devices While Still In The Box
- mDrawBots Will Draw On Your Wall, Floor And Eggs
- TC Droidcast 43: HTC One M9 And… Facebook?
- The Beastgrip Pro Turns Your Phone Into A Mobile Video Rig
- Intel and Micron’s 3D NAND promises SSDs “greater than 10TB”
- Samsung and HTC flagships to duke it out in US stores on April 10
- Android hijacking bug may allow attackers to install password-stealers
- Project Spartan and IE will now use entirely separate rendering engines
- Yes, the 2015 MacBook Air supports 4K displays at 60Hz
- Imagination Technologies wants to take MIPS mainstream with Firefox OS tablet
- Review: The 2015 MacBook Air’s once-trailblazing design is showing its age
- Report: Apple plans a new Apple TV box with an app store and SDK
- Google teams with Johnson & Johnson for robotic-assisted surgery
- Sony drops PlayStation TV price to £45 in the UK
- Virgin Media claims its new wireless hub is the fastest in the land
- This is the best cheap WiFi router
- How Russia's 'troll factory' pumps out online propaganda
- Apple CEO Tim Cook plans to donate his fortune to charity
- Introducing Engadget's newest contributor: The Wirecutter!
- Watch Periscope livestreams on Windows Phone with an unofficial app
- Why Millions of Grownups Are Buying These Coloring Books For Adults
- It's Official, Kitty Litter Caused a Drum of Nuclear Waste to Explode
- The Nextdoor App Is Making My Neighborhood Safer
- YouTube's Absurd 60FPS, 4K Videos Are Too Awesome for Your Computer
- Create an Ultra-Secure, Easy-to-Remember Passphrase Using Dice
- Disable the Control Center in iOS So It Stops Popping Up By Accident
- A $50 Media Player Is Helping North Koreans Thwart Censorship
- A Hanging Garden That Floats Through Space to Meet Your Nose
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...