The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Agriculture production ups climate change chances – Northern Voices Online
- Microsoft Corp experiments with K5 Robotic Security guards at Silicon Valley … – The Westside Story
- Samsung Files Complaint to Block Nvidia Chips From U.S. – Bloomberg
- Russian university Scientists calculate Exoplanet HD 209458b's magnetic fields – The Westside Story
- Asteroid Mining might be closer than we think – The Space Reporter
- Horses and rhinos originated in India: Researchers – The New Age Online
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval – Reuters
- GameStop misses targets, cuts outlook – Boston Globe
- /r/Gadgets is recruiting moderators!
- Playbulb Color – Smart Color Light & Wireless Speaker 2-in-1
- Quirky's Ohm Bluetooth Speaker Charges Wirelessly So It's Always Ready
- I made a Stereo photo module for DSLR Cameras
- OnePlus One Sandstone Black Back is Like Sandpaper. I Tried It Out. Wipes Away Though…
- Beyond Google Glass: 13 Real-Life Wearable Tech Inventions
- Eizo’s 27-inch 3K display is perfectly square
- Shower speakers what would you recommend?
- Google’s Nexus 6 Might Be Too Big For Right Now, But Right-Sized For The Future
- Elon Musk Testing ‘X-Wing’ Fins For Reusable Rockets, Seafaring Spaceport Drones For Landing
- Adobe’s Cloud Photoshop Suggests We May Finally Realize The Dream Of Streamed Computing
- Makerclub Helps You Learn 3D-Printed Robotics
- Fire TV Stick Review: A Great Streamer For An Amazon Household
- Mikme Is A Portable, Multitrack Recording Rig For Your Cool Band
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Nokia N1, Intel MICA, And The New Parrot Drone
- Makerbot CEO Jenny Lawton On Ramping Up A Fast-Moving Company
- Yoga Pro 3 review: Broadwell is a mixed blessing
- Using a password manager on Android? It may be wide open to sniffing attacks
- Buy a Chromebook, get 1TB of Google Drive storage free for two years
- Eyes-on with Streaming Photoshop: Adobe’s plan to bring PS to the cloud
- Dealmaster: Get an HP Stream 7 tablet running Windows 8.1 for $99
- Gorilla Glass 4 promises to save your phone from street drops
- iOS 8.1.1, iPhone 4S, and iPad 2: A little faster, kind of, sometimes
- Microsoft’s mid-range Lumia 735 and 830 reviewed: price is a problem
- 3D printing technique will put electronics into just about everything
- Alienware's Alpha game console is ready to invade your living room
- Why celebrities are suing video game studios, the Fire HD 6 and other stories you might've missed
- SpaceX's reusable rockets get help from 'X-wing' fins and drone ships
- 3D Robotics' new drone can follow you around, carry a mirrorless camera
- Samsung asks the US government to block NVIDIA's chips
- One year in, here's what our readers think of the Xbox One
- Philae comet lander is sleeping, but not quiet
- It's Time To Revisit The Shawshank Redemption
- Band of Horses: The Funeral
- Rocket Through The Majestic Cascade Mountains In An F-15E Strike Eagle
- Why All These Ineffective Umbrellas Won't Just Go Away Already
- Is This GIF The First Footage From Star Wars: Episode 7?
- SpaceX Is Testing Autonomous Space Rocket Landing Ships
- This may be the coolest, most futuristic bomber ever built
- Samsung has filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission asking it to block sales of NVIDIA g
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...