The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Cosmic inflation: Dust finally settles on BICEP2 results – Los Angeles Times
- "Cool" new long-necked dinosaur – Bangkok Post
- Verizon Provides users an Opt-out Option for Super-cookies – SMN Weekly
- Snapchat ditches 'Best Friends' list, hides awkward moments – National Monitor
- Outlook Illustrates Microsoft's New Mobile Strategy – Forbes
- Hotels can't block personal Wi-Fi hotspots – San Francisco Chronicle
- More Than 2M Vehicles Recalled A 2nd Time For Faulty Air Bags – CBS Local
- February 1, 2015 in Delta 2: Camera aboard Delta 2 rocket watches SMAP begin … – Spaceflight Now
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Wireless security camera recommendations? Someone is vandalizing my 60-year-old mom's garden. She lives alone and it's freaking us out.
- Japanese Camera Site Allegedly Leaked Canon 5DS Photo And Specs
- do you think think "smart watches" are going to truly take off?
- Manually-Powered Log Splitter
- Amazon Echo update adds Pandora, iTunes, and Spotify voice control
- Using your Pebble for Home Automation (xpost /r/pebble)
- USB 3.0 external hard drives.
- The PERI Duo Battery Case Does Double Duty As A Wi-Fi Speaker
- TC AppleCast 3: Apple Sells All The iPhones
- Epson Home Cinema 3500 Projector Review
- Rothenberg Ventures’ First Virtual Reality Accelerator Emphasizes Health And Education
- Canon 5DS Leaked Specs Reveal A High Megapixel DSLR Geared For Color Accuracy
- Tesla Model X Caught On Video At The Test Track
- Google CFO Calls Glass A Case Where The Company Needed To “Pause” And “Reset”
- Video Review: BMW i8 Hybrid Supercar
- Welcome to my sit-stand desk nightmare
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen, which hopes to take Android from Google
- “Nation’s first” smart gun symposium talks safety, risks, and delays
- Office for Android tablets is here—just mind the system requirements
- Acompli-based Outlook for iOS, Android promises to do more in 24 seconds
- Want high-end flight sim pedals? Put $500 in a Polish bank account and contact Slaw
- Qualcomm confirms that a “large customer” has dropped the Snapdragon 810
- Bug in ultra secure BlackPhone let attackers decrypt texts, stalk users
- 'Tron'-like headphones, virtual reality at Sundance and other stories you might've missed this week!
- Amazon's Echo lets you control iTunes, Pandora and Spotify with your voice
- Marriott is no longer fighting for permission to block WiFi hotspots
- The Pirate Bay comes back weeks after a police raid
- The poetry of my tweets
- HTC's Lollipop update won't reach every One phone on time
- Casio's new iOS app turns your whistling into full-length tunes
- Recommended Reading: Reliving virtual reality in the '90s
- The Army Just Open-Sourced Its Security Software
- I Want to Ride in This Hot Tub Tug Boat
- How to Watch Superbowl XLIX Online
- What's the Weirdest Thing You've Ordered From the Internet?
- Timex's Popular "Weekender" Watches Are In Impulse Buy Range Today
- Google Earth Pro Is Now Available for Free
- A Friendly Reminder: Bitcoin Is Not Anonymous
- Snapchat's First Webseries Is Exactly as Terrible as You'd Expect
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...