The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Amazon makes desperate bid to resurrect Fire Phone with new features – State Column
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries – PCWorld
- Champagne Bubbles May Help Solve Our Future Energy Needs: Here's Why – Tech Times
- Ghostly Fish Discovered at Record Depths in the Ocean (Video) – Viral Global News
- NASA's Orion spacecraft returns home after historic EFT-1 mission – SpaceFlight Insider
- NASA Astronauts Ratchet Up Sustainable Space Mission With 3D Print … – Forbes
- Fox News dropped by Dish Network following contract disputes – Birmingham Business Journal
- State joins national settlement with T-Mobile over data cramming allegations – The Ridgefield Press
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Sony’s Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra might just come with a 4K display and a 6GB RAM
- How Clear Is The Future Of Google Glass?
- Hp pavilion 10 X2 or Asus T100TAF
- Looking for dual-function usb wireless mouse. Does this exist?
- Looking for Bluetooth headphone adapter
- Laptop Advice
- Arlo: a smart home security camera with iOS/Android compatibility
- How Clear Is The Future Of Google Glass?
- The Internet Of Things Is Not A Shiny New Toy
- Hands On With The Blackberry Classic
- Apple Responds To BBC Panorama’s Portrayal Of Supplier Conditions
- EDI Is Trying To Kickstart The Classic Dive Watch
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: BlackBerry, Bar-Tending Robots, And Drones
- This Board Lets You Give Any Arduino Project Predator-Style Heat Vision
- Tesla To Begin Model S Battery Swap Pilot Program Next Week
- The state of smartphones in 2014: Ars Technica’s Ultimate Guide
- Report: “Android M” to support use as a car infotainment OS
- NASA just e-mailed a wrench to space
- Dealmaster: Get an Asus 15.6-inch laptop for $199
- Skype Translator is the most futuristic thing I’ve ever used
- Duck Hunt’s Virtual Console debut, and why the original hates your new TV
- AnandTech snapped up by parent company of Tom’s Hardware and LaptopMag
- Keep living in the past with the BlackBerry Classic
- The FCC gets to work on letting internet TV compete with cable
- NASA wants to build airship cities in the Venus sky
- The Big Picture: Building an electric 'armored' car out of wood
- Lens-free microscope lets almost anyone spot cancer
- Quantum physics theory is easier to understand than you think
- How would you change Acer's Iconia W3 tablet?
- The Big Picture: Monitoring the brains of online game addicts
- Snapchat alternatives (and their users) vanish from Windows Phone
- The Best Data Visualizations of 2014
- I really want the Pixels movie to be good but I know it won't be
- South Korea Carrying Out Security Drills Following Power Station Hack
- This Is How Organisms Are Tested to See if They Can Survive Space
- The Interview Scores a Perfect 10 on IMDb
- Man makes pliers out of solid wood using just 10 cuts and pure genius
- China: There's No Proof That North Korea Hacked Sony
- Next time you're annoyed that someone tagged an unattractive picture of you on Facebook, just be tha
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...