The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Microsoft files suit against Samsung over royalties – The Seattle Times
- The shrinking evolution that turned T Rex to Tweety – Oman Daily Observer
- French bidder for T-Mobile leaves the experts guessing – Kansas City Star
- It's official: You can now legally carrier-unlock your mobile in the US – Register
- Companion Planet Gives Old World New Chance at Life – Nature World News
- L.A. residents call 911 to complain about Facebook outage – Digital Trends
- NASA's next Mars rover will make oxygen, look for farmland – CNN
- Facebook unveils Internet app, starting in Zambia – Business Recorder
- Reddit 101
- They are selling MakerBot in Home Depot.
- A Super 8 Camera For The Digital Age
- Man survives getting shot after his massive Samsung Galaxy Mega stops the bullet
- Is there a bottle opener I could attach to a KeySmart utility?
- Gadget Finding Help: Lock-on Tablet Controller
- Typo's iPhone keyboard is back and it still looks a lot like a BlackBerry
- Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Xiaomi, Sony, And 3D Printers
- Here’s One Of The First Useful Android Wear Smartwatch Apps
- Face-On With Philips Norelco’s New Self-Cleaning Electric Razor
- Apple Officially Welcomes Beats As It Gets U.S. Regulatory Approval For The Deal
- Four Note-Taking Apps For The Tech-Forward College Student
- HP’s Gilt-Exclusive Smartwatch Puts Fashion First
- Ninja Blocks Starts Pre-Orders For The Ninja Sphere Smart Home Hub
- MIT Students Use Lasers To Restart Failed 3D Print Jobs
- Report: Google+ Photos to be separated from Google+
- Formerly Nexus-only Google Now Launcher out for all Android 4.1+ devices
- Thursday Dealmaster has a Dell Inspiron 15 for $560 off the MSRP
- Updated Qi 1.2 standard makes wireless charging more wireless
- Fantasy footballers and coaches rejoice—NFL players to wear RFID tags
- This thumbdrive hacks computers. “BadUSB” exploit makes devices turn “evil”
- Report: No revamped Apple TV coming this year after all [Updated]
- Virgin Mobile lets you save money on your social media-obsessed teens
- FTC busts up $275 million credit card scam, sues the folks behind it
- Engadget Daily: Beats joins Apple, HP makes a smartwatch and more!
- Ask Ooloo puts the 'person' back in personal assistant
- Do you like watching German-language TV? Then this post's for you.
- NASA successfully tests microwave thruster, paving the way for speedier space travel
- Google is reportedly separating its photo service from its social network
- Google Now Launcher available for most Android phones
- President Obama signs cellphone unlocking bill into law
- History visualized through the life of the most important humans
- Watch all of Jaws get summarized in a hilarious 60 second animation
- Particle Fever Makes Me Feel Like a Physicist
- Kick Your Weekend Off Right With the Godfather of Soul
- Flappy Bird Is Back, Exclusively on Amazon's Fire TV
- Why You Shouldn't Freak Out About Ebola Patients Coming to the U.S.
- A Gesture-Controlled Headlamp Means No More Fumbling For Buttons
- Who Invented Tequila?
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...