The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Rangeomorphs Could Be Earliest Example of Reproduction in Complex Organism – NBCNews.com
- Centre bans hundreds of porn sites, is it the end of achhi raatein? – IBNLive
- Experts Were Asked About Their First Drive Impressions on the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V – Times Gazette
- Xbox Live and ID@Xbox indie games coming to HoloLens – Engadget
- Organizations Introduce New Do Not Track Policy for Internet Browsing – InfoToday.com
- Siri may soon be able to take a message for you – Washington Post
- AT&T introduces first nationwide TV/wireless offer – Washington Post
- Windows 10 walkthrough: Best and surest way to install new Windows – India Today
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- X15 Flamethrower: For just $1,600, you can buy a flamethrower that spits fire 50 feet into the air
- Electric Happaratus glove enables wood and stone to be sculpted by hand
- Density sensor: Tiny sensor tells you when your favorite places are crowded
- Do you still remember your game controller? A look at the evolution of modern video game controllers
- Mini camera that can record.
- Intel Core i7-5775C Review: The unwanted desktop Broadwell has one neat trick
- August smart lock turns the Apple Watch into a set of house keys
- Bohemian Guitars Returns With Something That Will Encourage Ukulele Lady To Like You
- Sony’s New Phones Are Perfect For Snapchat, Yet No One Will Buy Them
- “Soft” Sensors Are Breaking Into Four Major Industries
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Tesla, Windows 10, Top Gear, And OUYA
- Nvidia Issues Recall For Shield Tablets After Overheating Poses Fire Hazard
- Apple To Release New Apple TV In September, Report Says
- JustTheBell Is Just The Bell
- HTC Spends Nearly $10M On A 15% Stake In Virtual Reality Platform WEVR
- Op-ed: How I gave up alternating current
- Google Minus: Google keeps backing all the wrong social products
- Pinnacle to sell luxury double-watch that includes an Apple Watch on the back
- We’re hiring! Are you a grade-A gadget lover and tech reviewer in NYC?
- Soylent 2.0 is coming—pre-mixed, in a bottle
- I finally kicked cable TV to the curb
- Video: Watch Ars glide awkwardly in an alleyway on a SoloWheel
- Windows 10’s weirdly disjointed music, video, and store apps
- Largest plane in the world to perform test flights in 2016
- EFF is building a stronger 'Do Not Track' browser setting
- Xbox Live and ID@Xbox indie games coming to HoloLens
- 'Guitar Hero Live' is a karaoke simulator
- What's on your HDTV: 'Innerspace' Blu-ray, 'True Detective' finale
- Hacks turn Square's reader into a card-stealing machine
- Researchers create a worm that infects Macs silently and permanently
- 'Gunjack,' a VR space shooter that puts you in the cockpit
- Movie Studios Seek SOPA Power Through Broad Site-Blocking Order
- This Is Probably The Weirdest Bridge In The World
- A Private High-Speed Network Will Help Researchers Do Better Science
- I Want To Build All These Amazing Alternative Lighthouses
- The Far Side of the Sun Gets Its Moment to Shine
- Ikea Is Buying Up Whole Forests, and So Is Apple
- What Should We Name The Drought?
- Drought Is Coming For Your IPAs Next, Beer-Drinkers
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...