The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Here's Call of Duty: Black Ops III's reveal trailer in all its glory – Irish Examiner
- My weekend with Apple Watch — and the verdict is…. – USA TODAY
- Sell Your Mod on Steam, Starting With Skyrim – PC Magazine
- Nokia denies plans to re-enter consumer phone market – ZDNet
- Modest but Momentous: Hubble's Brilliant, Unsung Images [Slide Show] – Scientific American
- Chinese researchers alter embryo DNA: Do results cross ethical tripwires? – Christian Science Monitor
- Researchers Find That Bees Are Addicted To Neonicotinoids Pesticides – Daily Science Journal
- Cosmic tsunamis can bring dead galaxies back to life – RT
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Amazon: Nobody is really "nailing it".
- ASUS Announces All X99 and Z97 Motherboards Support NVM Express Devices
- Earl – The _____Proof Backcountry Survival Tablet ($299)
- Apple Watch Teardown
- Neowin's Review of Xiaomi Piston 3
- This alarm wakes you with warm beams of light, and lets your partner sleep in
- Google pulls the Nexus 7 tablet from its online store | In case you were on the fence about grabbing one of Google's affordable Nexus tablets, you'd better jump off it pretty soon
- The Apple Watch Can Be A Sixth Sense
- An Early Look At The Apple Watch App Ecosystem
- CrunchWeek: Zenefits Loves Cash, Everyone’s Watching Apple, And Amazon’s Epic Quarterly Report
- Shinola, Grado Labs, And Adafruit To Talk Making And Manufacturing At Disrupt NY
- Apple Begins Offering Virtual “Personal Setup” Appointments To New Watch Owners
- iFixit Apple Watch Teardown Suggests No Internal Chip Upgrades
- Say Hello To The Apple Watch
- The UDOO Neo Adds More Power To The Ultimate DIY Board
- Apple Watch 101: Unpacking, pairing, and poking
- iFixit: Replacing the Apple Watch’s battery is easy, replacing the S1 is hard
- ARM details its new high-end CPU core, Cortex A72
- Xiaomi’s $205 Mi 4i mirrors the iPhone 5C design, claims 1.5-day battery
- All Android Wear watches have Wi-Fi chips, but some won’t get Wi-Fi support
- Apple opens up the Apple Watch App Store with “more than 3,000 apps” [Updated]
- In-depth with the Snapdragon 810’s heat problems
- After “Drone Dad” follows his daughter to school, DJI Phantom 2 grounded
- Someone got Android Wear running on Samsung's Gear 2 watch
- Interactive exhibit honors women in game development
- Jay Z says his Tidal music service is doing just fine, thank you
- 'Gears of War' looks like the next game to get an Xbox One remaster
- NASCAR's first hydrogen-powered pace car hits the track
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' is fast, frantic and adds a co-op campaign
- Nokia says it's not going to start making phones again
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: Chevy's concept car, LED bulbs and solar lanterns
- Apple Bans Fart Apps, All Fun And Joy From Apple Watch
- This Rubik's Cube World Record Now Stands At 5.253 Seconds
- Video shows the avalanche that hit Everest Base Camp after earthquake
- These Stunning Geometric Patterns Were Created From Google Earth Images
- Sounds Like Silent Hills Really Is Cancelled
- This Iron Man Glove Shoots Lasers and Metal Bolts
- Smoking Pot May Make You More Prone to False Memories
- You Can Solve This Puzzle By Following One Simple Rule
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...