The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple could double the cost of the next Apple TV – Fortune
- This Xbox Bundle Comes With a Crazy New Controller – TIME
- Ashley Madison gaining 'hundreds of thousands of new clients' despite data leak – Telegraph.co.uk
- Google's OnHub is an easy router that cures bad Wi-Fi – Mashable
- Another Day, Another Sony Xperia Z5 Leak – PC Magazine
- T-Mobile Goes After Data Thieves – PC Magazine
- iPhone 6s pricing, Apple TV and more: What to expect at the upcoming Apple … – Firstpost
- LG Reveals $1200 'Luxe' Smartwatch – PC Magazine
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- New Apple TV to bring Wii-like remote
- A look inside Google's new OnHub wireless router – This is what $200 worth of router looks like.
- Om One Levitating Speaker
- Swans help create smoother camera drone videos
- New Apple TV will release in October for $199 or less, claims report
- Lazy Treasure Hunters Will Love This Remote Control Metal Detector
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new "leaked" images
- New Xbox One Bundle Comes With 1TB Hybrid Drive, New Elite Controller For $499
- T-Mobile Doesn’t Like Customers Who Use 2,000GB Of Data Per Month
- LG Is Selling A Gold-Plated Version Of Its Watch Urbane Smartwatch For $1,200
- Elon Musk Can’t Be That Afraid Of Robots, Check Out This Tesla Production Line
- The Tactico Geomaster Is A Crowdfunded Watch I Could Get Behind
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: CarPlay, Booze, And Keyboards
- The Perfect Storm Bass Preamp Contains Secret Soviet Technology
- FAA Starts Beta Testing App That Tells Drone Pilots Where They Are Allowed To Fly
- Report: New Apple TV said to cost between $149 and $199
- Google OnHub review—Google’s smart home Trojan horse is a $200 leap of faith
- Galaxy Note 5 (and S6 Edge+) review—big, premium phones, big premium prices
- Former Apple CEO John Sculley launches two Android phones
- Verizon did kill wireless contracts, but only for new customers
- Instagram 7.5 removes ratio restriction, says it’s hip not to be square
- Invites go out for Apple’s September 9 iPhone event
- Galaxy Tab S2: A lighter tablet with the right aspect ratio, high price
- Ashley Madison insists that real women use its affair service
- Xbox One bundle packs 1TB hybrid drive and Elite pad for $499
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 uses machine learning to fight malware
- ISS astronaut will get to drive and 'feel' a rover on Earth
- T-Mobile will throttle users exploiting tethering workarounds
- Sony is crowdfunding a smart watch with a dumb face
- India accuses Google of gaming search results
- Sony spokesman says the Xperia Z5 'Premium' has a 4K screen
- Netflix Is Losing Lots of Big Movies Next Month, and Hulu Picked Them Right Up
- Ashley Madison's Latest Statement: Trust Us, Women Use This
- This 3D-Printed Working Model of a 787's Jet Engine Has Impressive Thrust
- Choose From Two Great Deals on Your Next Pair of Headphones
- The Dutch Railway Could Run Solely on Wind Power By 2018
- Gawker Was Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj’s VMA Confrontation Faked?
- How to Snooze Tabs Until Later in Firefox
- T-Mobile Will Stop Customers Abusing Unlimited Data
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...