The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Apple fan frenzy as iPhone 6 hits store shelves – San Jose Mercury News
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at International Space Station – Fox News
- Large Galaxies Grow by Feeding on Smaller Neighbours – Nature World News
- Gold IPhones at $3600 as China Delay Fuels Black Market – Bloomberg
- Apple iPad Air With Retina Display May Be Replaced Within A Matter of Weeks – JBG News
- Measuring Apple Pay's success: Give it years, not months – CNET
- Watch out: eBay vulnerability leads to phishing log-in page – Engadget
- Other automakers to challenge Tesla in over-the-air software upgrades – Reuters
- Android L will have device encryption on by default, Google won't give keys to law enforcement
- Which smartphone do you recommend?
- Under cabinet Pandora radio?
- Canon's New PowerShot Could Be Its Best Compact Camera Yet
- Nexus 4 vs Moto g (2014)?
- Switching HDMI adaptor with multiple inputs – read inside.
- Ideapad flex; someone help me out here
- NVIDIA's latest GPU crams 4K images on 1080p displays
- The $300 Headband That Gamifies Your Moment Of Zen
- Rumor: Oculus Will Unveil A Handheld Virtual Reality Controller At Its Conference
- A Unique Fingertip Sensor Helps Robots Touch The World Around Them
- This Week On The TC Gadgets Podcast: Apple, Moto 360, And Amazon
- UK Engineers 3D Print Their Own Raspberry Pi Laptop
- TROBO Is A Storytelling Plush Toy Robot That Teaches Kids Science And Math
- Keyboard Apps Dominate The App Store’s Top Charts After iOS 8 Release
- Hack runs Android apps on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- iFixit tears new iPhones apart, finds they’re pretty easy to fix
- Android L will have device encryption on by default
- Apple releases OS X 10.9.5 with fixes, new code signing requirements [Updated]
- iCloud for Windows update means PCs can use iCloud Drive before Macs can
- Galaxy Note 4 pre-orders start tomorrow in the US; releases October 17
- iOS 8 and the Apple TV: Flattening the living room
- Microsoft’s rejigged developer program increases appeal to the wrong developers
- Google's easing back on G+ sign-ups for new email accounts
- Ex-NBAer Rex Chapman allegedly stole from Apple Stores by faking EasyPay
- Alibaba IPO makes it worth $231 billion, more than Amazon and eBay combined
- We're taking over Los Angeles on October 3rd
- Watch out: eBay vulnerability leads to phishing log-in page
- The first zero-g 3D printer is about to launch into orbit (update: launch scrubbed)
- Engadget Daily: NVIDIA revisits the moon landing, why Microsoft is buying 'Minecraft,' and more!
- Researchers have created an oscillator that could silence the mechanical watch
- Driving in Los Angeles somehow looks awesome in this time lapse
- Seeing cast iron skillets get made makes me want to cook
- How much a European city has changed in 100 years
- This Is the Best Movie for Food Porn
- Burger King's all-black burger looks absolutely disgusting in real life
- The Internet's Ode to Music from Saharan Cellphones
- Judge: Yes, You Can Serve Legal Papers Over Facebook
- Watch the Evolution of the iPhone in a Single GIF
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...