The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Study: Monarch butterflies evolved in N. America – Kansas City Star
- Facebook Eases Policy on Real Names – Wall Street Journal
- 'Ghost Gunner' Can Facilitate People to Make Homemade Semi-automatic Rifle – iStreet Research
- NVIDIA rolls out new software update for Shield Gaming Tablet, introduces its 32 … – WallStreet OTC
- Windows 10: 12 things you need to know – PCWorld
- 'Man in the moon': Massive asteroid strike behind it – Northern Voices Online
- Protests propel FireChat app to top spot in Hong Kong – Los Angeles Times
- Ello is a referendum on personal data-driven web advertising – VentureBeat
- Gadget Advice Superthread!
- Best tech toys for under $200?
- HTC One M8 Max – 5.5in QHD Display, 18MP Camera, Snapdragon 805 and Android L
- Moov Review: A former Apple engineer showed me the future of wearables
- Hotas Warthog Joystick
- The BlackBerry Passport Versus The Media
- Best bootable USB 3.0 flash drive
- This will be.. um.. er.. Handy
- #GapGate Widens As Samsung Responds Saying Some Space Is To Be Expected
- Skylanders Trap Team Review: Good Storytelling And Simple RPG Mechanics Succeed
- You Can Play Tetris On This Steampunk Bracelet
- Garmin Announces A New Running Watch, The Super Smart Forerunner 920XT
- Lost-Item Tracker Tile Raises $13 Million To Fund International Expansion, Android Release
- StoreDot Charges Up With $42M For Its Fast-Charging Bio-Organic Batteries
- Apple’s iPad Update Plans Could Put Gold First And Offer 12.9″ Model For 2015
- The iPhone 6 Plus Is Great For Gamers
- Arduino to sell 3D printer—$800 in kit form or $1,000 pre-assembled
- Tuesday Dealmaster has an Alienware 17 Core i7 gaming laptop for $1,923
- Apple drops OS X Yosemite GM Candidate on devs, suggests release is nigh
- Chromecast getting competition from Firefox OS-powered Matchstick
- Report: Game consoles most widely used video streaming devices in US
- Adobe brings “streaming” Photoshop to Chrome OS
- References to iOS 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3 showing up in site analytics
- My coworkers made me use Mac OS 9 for their (and your) amusement
- Tweetbot now does justice to Twitter on your iPhone 6
- Apple's new iCloud tool can show if a used iPhone is stolen
- Hexoskin's new wearable is a smart shirt for exercise buffs
- PS Vita gets a little more custom with new system icons, music and themes
- Vertu Aster is a luxury smartphone with 'mid-tier' price, top-tier specs
- Netflix is the exclusive home for four new Adam Sandler movies
- 'Duke Nukem 3D' and leaked Yahoo passwords pass for art at this gallery
- Next year's Hondas will have Tegra and Android inside
- Netflix Is Making Four Exclusive Movies with Adam Sandler
- Dropbox for Android now allows you to export your files straight to SD cards, which is pretty neat.
- Motorcyclist misses his superman seat grab trick and flies into the air
- Seeing peanut butter jar get filled makes me want peanut butter on tap
- Why David Fincher might be the best director in Hollywood today
- This visualization of server traffic is like the coolest game of Pong
- Unbelievably realistic face is actually completely computer generated
- A normal person's GoPro video is nothing at all like a GoPro video
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...