The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- First Click: MacBook Pro or Surface Studio PC? – The Verge
- Nations Establish World's Largest Marine Reserve In Antarctica – NPR
- Here's Amazon's explanation for its earnings flop – Yahoo Sports
- Researchers have found the first fossilized dinosaur brain – Business Insider
- Op-ed: Salvaging Google Fiber's achievements – Ars Technica
- Windows 10 Creators Update: all the new features Microsoft didn't mention – The Verge
- Living life on high: swift birds eat, sleep, and mate without touching Earth – Christian Science Monitor
- EU Issues Data-Protection Warning to WhatsApp, Yahoo – Wall Street Journal
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- You need an adapter to plug your iPhone into the new MacBook Pros
- The Google Pixel's camera is great in low light, you just have to trust HDR
- Damson S-Series promises big audio dynamite from tiny wireless speakers
- Apple raises UK Mac prices by hundreds of pounds thanks to Brexit
- Nintendo president hints at “wide array” of add-on hardware for Switch
- Nintendo Switch will reportedly have a multitouch screen
- Microsoft Surface Studio desktop PC announced
- Apple says no fun allowed on the Touch Bar
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro kills off most of the ports you probably need
- Alphabet reports a strong third quarter despite free-falling advertising values
- Get ready for a me-too CES
- The 13-inch MacBook Air model is still alive
- Here’s what you can do with the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
- Minecraft comes to Apple TV
- Where to watch the live stream for today’s Apple MacBook Pro press conference
- Will the VR revolution be ushered in by Microsoft, of all companies?
- Hands-on with the new MacBook Pros, their keyboard, and the Touch Bar
- LG’s 5K monitor pushed as MacBook Pro’s ideal external display
- Apple quietly kills non-Retina MacBook Pro it sold for four years
- Apple introduces brand-new 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pros for $1,799 and $2,399
- Apple’s new ‘TV’ app is its way of simplifying all your streaming content
- Liveblog: Apple’s first Mac event in ages
- Pizza, the unsung agent of the robot revolution
- Europe urges Facebook to stop tapping WhatsApp data
- All London black cabs will support contactless from next week
- The Morning After: Friday October 28th 2016
- Tesla doubles the energy density of its commercial batteries
- Yahoo brings all its bots together in one app
- Google's AI created its own form of encryption
- Intel diversity fund expands to veteran, LGBTQ and disabled founders
- Catch the first glimpse of Faraday Future's production EV
- Soylent Halts Powder Sales After Even More Customers Get Sick
- Reddit Freaks Out After Bug Floods Site With Trump Posts
- 'Fappening' Hacker Who Stole Celebrity Nudes Gets 18 Months in Prison
- Awesome Video Links Together Quentin Tarantino's Cinematic Universe
- I Just Stroked the New MacBook Pro's Touch Bar
- Clinton's Inner Circle: Whoever Told Hillary to Use Private Server Should Be 'Drawn and Quartered'
- Making a Surfboard By Hand Seems Satisfying As Hell
- This Amazing Little Bird Can Fly for Nearly a Year Straight
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...