The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it – San Francisco Chronicle
- NASA's Hubble Snaps Rare Sight Of Asteroid Breaking Up Into Pieces [PHOTOS] – International Business Times
- Google Casting Wider Net For Cloud Partners With New Three-Tier Channel … – CRN
- Ferrari FF is the first model to feature Apple CarPlay – NDTV
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Alarm – Guardian Liberty Voice
- Could Privacy Concerns Kill Facebook-WhatsApp Deal? – Businessweek
- US, Russia still friends in space – USA TODAY
- Twitter Prohibits Pornographic Content On Vine, But Allows 'Artistic' Nudity – International Business Times
- TIL Google's ChromeCast units have model numbers paying tribute to "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy," as well as MST3K themed model numbers on the power unit.
- Tracking a Tesla Model S using Tesla's App.
- (I honestly have no idea where to post this) Why shouldn't I buy an iPod?
- Blocks, the modular smartwatch
- Earl Tablet update reveals final case design with removable antenna, finalized specs (March 4th)
- 'Wello' iPhone case can track your blood pressure, temperature and more
- VIDEO: LG's ad for the G Flex isn’t just bizarre, it may actually give you nightmares
- The Weirdest Stuff You Can Buy At Home Depot – 15 Strange Products For Sale At Home Depot
- Bye Bye Second Screen? The InAIR Lets You Browse The Web And Watch TV All In One Place
- A Look At Lumus, The Amazing Lens Technology That Is Going To Change Wearables
- LG To Build The Nexus 6, Says Report
- Bosch And Hillcrest Make A Bet On Wearable Head-Mounted Computing With New All-In-One Sensor System
- Addicted To Caffeine? Jawbone’s Latest App Can Help
- Apple Patents Built-In Automated Emergency Detection And Assistance For iPhone
- Wello One-Ups The Galaxy S5 With A Slim, Sensor-Laden Health Tracking iPhone Case
- AgIC Is A DIY Kit For Turning A Home Inkjet Printer Into A Circuit-Board Maker
- First OS X 10.9.3 beta improves support for 4K displays
- Thursday Dealmaster: A very fast Samsung SSD for a very low price
- New “Snowden Phone” likely not quite up to Snowden-level standards
- Microsoft is a “2.5-trick pony” according to Steve Ballmer
- AMD touts new low-cost desktop chipset, calls Intel’s a “dead-end”
- The streaming stick wars begin with Roku’s purple dongle
- Samsung’s KitKat update seems to remove benchmark-boosting “shenanigans”
- Keurig’s next generation of coffee machines will have DRM lockdown
- Forget trivia night at the local bar, QuizUp's now on Android
- Vine bans pornographic material, says artistic nudity is okay
- Sharp's near-4K TVs are now available, starting at $2,500
- EdX expands range of institutions that can offer free online courses
- Daily Roundup: Bitcoin founder unveiled, Facebook's redesigned feed, and more!
- Leak reveals the Nokia Lumia 630's colorful backside
- Charter customers can finally access Showtime on their mobile devices
- Mercedes wants to bring CarPlay to older vehicles this year
- Scientists unlock mystery of out-of-body experiences (aka astral trips)
- The Weirdest Thing on the Internet Tonight: They Both Explode
- Can you find the leopard hiding in this picture? (You got 10 seconds)
- An invisible mirrored fence is way better than a white picket fence
- This Simpsons couch gag making fun of the French is hilarious fine art
- Plants Engineered To Produce Insect Perfume Could Act As Pesticides
- Mysterious forces destroy asteroid as amazed scientists watch
- For Boys, Moving to a Richer Neighborhood Can Be as Traumatic as War
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 [...]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without [...]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some [...]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup [...]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s [...]Read more...