The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- EU wants 'right to be forgotten' ruling to extend worldwide – Telegraph.co.uk
- Space Station's 3-D Printer Pops out 1st Creation – ABC News
- Impenetrable barrier to ultrarelativistic electrons in the Van Allen radiation belts – Next Big Future
- Lenovo Pranks Mall Shoppers for Yoga 3 Ad – Top Tech News
- Toyota recalls more cars for dangerous Takata air bags – Reuters
- Twitter scanning users' other apps to help deliver 'tailored content' – The Guardian
- Amazon sale offers unlocked Fire Phone for $199 – CNET
- Apple iPad shipments may suffer first-ever decline, as tablet market slows: IDC – Firstpost
- GADGET ADVICE SUPERTHREAD!
- Smart earplugs sound an alarm directly into your ears to avoid waking up your partner
- Living Legos: Build Your Own Robot with TinkerBots Blocks
- AT&T went out of its way to make the Nexus 6 worse – here’s how to fix it
- As a digital nomad, hunched over my laptop, I decided to build a laptop with a raisable screen.
- Car navigator HUD projector, with gestures and wifi connection, with complete support for android and iOS.
- Best android smart watch?
- What tablets would be good for a college student?
- Gift Guide: The Razor Crazy Cart
- Cooling Tablet Market Turns To Low-End Devices For Growth
- Expressiv Is An Irish MIDI Guitar With Some Groovy Light Effects, Man
- GoPro Could Go Robo With Consumer Drones Launching Next Year
- iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Are Shifting Reading Away From iPad, Study Finds
- Amazon Fire Phone Gets Another Fire Sale: $199 Unlocked
- TC Droidcast Episode 28: Android Wear Weary, Go For GRID Gaming
- This Victoria’s Secret Sports Bra Can Hook Up With A Heart Rate Monitor
- Thanksgiving Dealmaster: save $100 on an iPad Air 2, while supplies last
- Pilots report increased near-collisions with drones, FAA data says
- Preview: Office for Android tablets is like Office for iPad, but on Android
- Fire Phone’s price drops to $199 unlocked, and you still don’t need one
- It’s the Dealmaster’s dazzling double-Dell display delight!
- Review: Motorola’s Droid Turbo beats the Moto X in specs, if not style
- Google and Xbox music will no longer count against T-Mobile data caps
- iFixit: Nexus 6 is easy to fix if you can get it open
- European Union wants Google to extend 'right to be forgotten' worldwide
- Opera is working on a subscription-based storefront for apps
- Listen to Microsoft Sam sing 'The Piña Colada Song'
- LG GizmoPal wearable lets kids call their parents with one button
- CBS to broadcast your social media posts alongside Macy's parade
- GoPro is reportedly making camera-equipped drones
- Engadget Daily: Deepak Chopra, the deal with Black Friday, and more
- Ubisoft apologizes for 'Assassin's Creed' bugs with free add-ons and games
- Your Future Gadgets Won't Have Those Strange Logos on the Back
- Monitor Your Home With Dropcam, Only $100 for Black Friday
- At $23, You Have No Excuse to Not Buy a Chromecast
- Here's a Bonkers Promotion on the Nikon D7000, Plus More Camera Deals
- Here's Your Once-A-Year Nest Thermostat Discount
- Xbox One Unity Bundle for $330 with a Free Game of Your Choice
- The $330 Black Friday PlayStation 4, and a PlayStation Plus Deal
- Short film: What happens when plastic toys go to war
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...