The 41-megapixel Nokia Lumia 1020 is a Reality – But is the Camera Enough to Make it a Serious Contender?
Breaking Gadget and Technology News from Around the Web
- Android M will Support Fingerprint Authentication – I4U News
- Astronomers intrigued by Nasty 1 – the fast aging massive star – Why is it named … – Times Gazette
- 2016 Volvo XC90 first-drive – Scandinavia on wheels – SlashGear
- Mozilla changes $25 smartphone plan, recruits Firefox iOS app beta testers – The Next Digit
- Oculus VR and new Owner Facebook Face Lawsuit – Pioneer News
- Microsoft Releases New Windows 10 Preview Build – CIO Today
- Large Hadron Collider Sets New Record – Uncover California
- Research shows that it's impossible to erase (Factory Reset) data from handsets – The Next Digit
- Weekly /r/Gadgets Advice Superthread!
- MuteMagic: Detects and Mutes most TV Commercials
- EO 2 – the car that can change share and drive sideways
- Guy hoverboards across a Canadian lake and into history
- moto 360 is $149.99 at best buy right now
- LG invented a crazy, bendable TV that sticks to your wall like a refrigerator magnet
- The Light Phone fits in your wallet and can only be used for incoming and outgoing calls
- Lily Camera, the aerial photography drone that follows you. Just throw it and the air to begin filming HD video.
- Miito Deconstructs The Kettle To Save Energy
- TC AppleCast 16: MacBook Redux, iOS 9 And OS X 10.11
- CrunchWeek: Pebble’s Cash Crunch, Stripe Hits $5B, And NSA Reform’s Uncertain Future
- This App Turns Your $600 Apple Watch Into A $20 Casio Calculator Watch
- Anker To Offer USB-C Cables, Hubs And Batteries For Your New MacBook
- The Aria Lets You Control Your Smart Watch Without Touching It
- Apple’s iOS 9 Could Herald A New Future For Older iPhones And iPads
- Watch This High School Computer Club Channel Tay Tay
- Great expectations: An Ars reader wishlist for iOS 9
- Report: iOS 9 will be optimized for older devices, including iPhone 4S
- Flawed Android factory reset leaves crypto and login keys ripe for picking
- Google Tracker 2015 (I/O edition): Android M, Chromecast 2, and lots more
- Google developing “Brillo” Internet of Things OS based on Android
- ’90s-style security flaw puts “millions” of routers at risk
- New Windows 10 build smooths tablet experience, makes Edge super fast
- Report: OS X and iOS will switch to the Apple Watch’s “San Francisco” typeface
- Some of Hollywood's best animatronics are going to auction
- Clip-on adds gesture control to Pebble Time and Android Wear watches
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: rain lamps and solar-powered pod homes
- The next Firefox OS devices will focus on quality, not cost
- NASA finds distant galaxy shining as bright as 300 trillion suns
- Human gene sequencing gets an official yardstick
- NASA patched Curiosity rover's autofocus problem over the air
- Firefox browser for iOS is almost ready for testing
- iOS 9 Features, Leaks and Release Date: What You Need to Know
- This Robot Learns New Tasks Like a Human
- Ride Along on a Four-Mile-Long Roller Coaster for Library Books
- Santa Barbara Still Reeling From the Worst Oil Spill in Decades
- Today's Best Deals: Home Theater Upgrades and Sticking it to Your ISP
- I Want This Screen Protector That Magically Gives iPhones a Back Button
- You Can Take this Little Wind and Solar Powered Home Anywhere
- A Public Service Warning From Pizza Hut on the Dangers of Selfie Sticks
Apple made history today, releasing two different iPhone models in one day. The 5S and the new 5C. Traditionally they have only released one new model per year, but this year marks the first year that they announced two new phones. The iPhone 5S features ground breaking Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and the new A7 […]Read more...
Yeah! Here we go again. I’m glad you made it back for this round of our “Insanely Modded” saga! We had so much fun compiling our first Game Console Mods list that we just knew there were more dedicated gamers out there who were modding their game consoles in some of the coolest ways. So without […]Read more...
Although ASUS is a bit late to the smartphone game, it’s chairman Jonney Shih has announced that they will be releasing a smartphone in the US by sometime in 2014. It will more than likely be an Android powered device, and if it’s any better than the Padfone Infinity, than it should also have some […]Read more...
Google unveiled a new hardware device, called Chromecast, which attaches to your TV allowing you easily enjoy online entertainment on your TV. The best part is that it only costs $35! It is built on Chrome technology, running a simplified version of Chrome OS. All you do is plugin the dongle to your TV, setup […]Read more...
The summer is upon us and soon it will be over. Pretty soon we’ll be thinking Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then…Christmas. If you’re looking to spice up your Android life with some new apps that are going to be big for the rest 2013 and into 2014, then you’ve come to right place. Here’s […]Read more...